Two

(I suggest you read from the Characters if you continue reading this from the last time I updated this which was a year ago (ㆁᴗㆁ✿) )

"My name is Everline Athena Keller, most people call me Ivy. I own my own company and I've been single my entire life. I have two close friends and that's about it. The difference between my world and yours is that we don't have Alphas, Betas, or Omegas there." I finished.

"Really? Well, how about your sex life?" She asked.

"I'm not even sure how sex properly works and you're asking me about my sex life? The most I know is from science class and erotic novels."

"You mean you haven't played with yourself yet?" She asked me surprised.

"No, neither do I know how." I never had the time anyways. I always had a full schedule to the point it was frustrating. 

"Woah, I was planning on losing mine at a party after my birthday but I went into heat too early. Normally it was supposed to be when I turned 18. I panicked and drank too many drugs and now I am here." She pouted.

I wonder what I was doing when I was 16..Maybe piano lessons? or adding salt to my parents' wounds of not having the perfect daughter they always wanted? Either way, it probably wasn't anything fun.

"It's so hard to find a boyfriend in my world! Like even though I'm this gorgeous, the men there are either Gay, Bi but taken, or straight but taken. A lot of them are bi but taken. Ugh! How is it in yours?" She asked me.

"There are more straight men than Bi and Gays but even then it is still quite hard to find love there." We talked for a while and eventually, something happened.

The door in front of us so we hesitantly entered the room. I don't know how but I just knew it was our turn. Inside there were two open doors, 

"Oh, I've seen this earlier by the way. I took a peek! My world is on the left. You wanna see it?" She smiled.

Hm..I guess I am slightly interested. There was a place I could lay my hands on so I did and I leaned a bit forward to see the view.

A weird beeping sound rang so I tried to get back but I was stuck. My eyes widen in shock so I glanced at the girl.

"Well since you know how my life will go, why not live it? I promise to take care of your body! I'll hold on to your virginity and give it to the best candidate! That Farris guy you talked about seems promising so in exchange give my body the best sex ever ok?! Well, my body is yours now anyways~ Don't worry, I'm drop-dead gorgeous, now see ya!" She yelled through the other side while we were being sucked inside the door.

"YOU LITTLE FUCKING SHITTY BRAT!" 

. . .

I gasped for air, I looked at my surroundings and I'm inside a room? Not a hospital room and not my bedroom either. This is crappy to be honest, a tattered mattress? ripped overused bed sheets? Oh no..

I ran to the nearest mirror and stared in horror. Beautiful Pink hair and Stunning Silver Gray eyes. 

Fuck

I'm Saint Valentine.

Well, Valentina, I guess but then she's probably in my body. I'm so glad I wrote that if anything happens to me, the presidency of the company immediately goes over to Farris...but the muscles I trained so hard to achieve, are all gone. *sigh* Just great. Fucking Great!

...wait this is great! I- I can live normally? I can just not fall in love and prevent the death of the foster parents so that those stupid family members of Valentine err Valentina bring me back to their ratchet family. Oh God, this is my opportunity!