One Hundred Three

-Slade's POV-

'She seems irritated more than usual today.' I thought while being in this dreamlike world.

She starts tapping the device on her wrist repetitively as a habit when it happens. Adorned in a light blue dress, her hair elegantly styled in a half-up braid, and very light makeup, she was breath-taking as always.

Her day started quite hectic as this was the day of her uncle's birthday. She got up much earlier than the maidservants because she did not want anyone dressing her up. I looked away when she undressed and changed into her clothes.

Everline did not like the part where she had to part from her armor but though I'm proud she held her distaste in, I wished she was allowed to wear more comfortable clothes that suits her taste. She lives in a highly advanced civilization, I'm sure there are better outfits there.

Eating with her family seemed like torture for her, whenever her grandfather would talk she'd sneak an eye roll every once in a while.

In the middle of the Prince's speech, she suddenly tensed up. She was looking at her device and then abruptly looked up. Within a split second, everything changed.

Screams echoed as something that looked like a manhunter that was beyond any help of curing spurred out of nowhere. 

It was heading straight for the prince, and the worse thing I had hoped would happen to her..happened.

*gasp*

I breathed heavily as I opened my eyes.

Why?! Why did she jump to save that worthless man?!! Oh God, please..Please be alright. Please Lord, Please.

Worry filled my entire body for a woman that I wasn't even entirely sure was real. I felt a shiver as my blood started to run cold. 

"She's fine..she has to be.." I heard a mumble that certainly did not come out of my own mouth.

I sat up from the bed and turned to see Caius on the verge of crying while holding his clasped hands close to his face and repeating his words over and over again.

"W-Was she in your dream as well?" I uttered hesitantly.

He turned to me, his eyes widening.

"You see her too?! You also have dreams about Everline?!" He grabbed my hand and squeezed it roughly. 

I nodded my head and he then stormed out. It was as if he had noticed the same thing that I had. That the others have been dreaming of the same woman too.

"Do you mean to say that everyone is having dreams about Everline?" Slade scowled incredulously at us. His reaction was understandable as it does seem unbelievable.

"Hold on, let's make sure we're all talking about the same person before we go any further. Does she have dark jet-black hair?" Sebastian questioned.

When all of us confirmed he continued, "She's always in some dangerous situation? She has this very annoying grandfather?"

We all nodded once more and he sighed, "We're talking about the same person alright."

"But why? Do you suppose it means something?" Raven raised.