Thirty-two

(A/n: Some of y'all are getting better and better at guessing.)

I switched with Belle who was supposed to be at the event venue. I am going to come here anyways later but might as well. That fucking manager is a fucking creep! They weren't joking, fucker kept sticking close behind me and shamelessly stared at my breasts.

"Sir Frank, will you please stop staring at my damn boobs?"  

He then shrugged it off with a  cough, the audacity of that balding shit.

I was tempted to poke his eyes out but it wasn't enough yet, but know this you Weiner named fucker that you are near that line.

"Miss, could you help me please?" 

Another bloody guest asked for my assistance. Bitch, I can't finish my work if y'all keep calling for me, you asses! There is soo many of us here and yet why always call for me??? That's like the nth time now! * sigh*

"Place your votes here." I said while walking around the venue. It seems that this 'Fundraising' event is human auctioning. Nothing illegal since this is some rich shit type of entertainment. It's not human trafficking since the ones being auctioned are also the guests.

Before coming here the guests already know they could get auctioned.

There are five of us that are collecting the votes but why are the majority of them lining up on my station? The fuck?

"Thank you for your vote."

"Thank you for your vo-" I stopped when I took a whiff of the pheromones of the person in front of me.

"..Claude, hey what's up? ..also Raven, Sebastian, Caius, Mr. Neville, Mr. Rosenbloom, and Mr. Castellan *inhale* wow that was a mouth full." I said casually, well I knew it was bound to happen. 

Instead of dropping their vote, he grabbed my wrist and tried to drag me.

"Hey NO. I'm in the middle of working right now. If you aren't going to place your votes then please don't bother me." You pushy shit.

I broke free from his grasp and walked back to my station. Just when I was going to sit back down, a guest dropped their paper on the ground.

"Oops, miss maid can you please grab it for me?" Some ugly businessman stared at me with a smirk. I'm not getting paid enough for today to do this shit. I miss Mrs. Milford.

I bit my lip to suppress an insult and crouched down to grab it. A pair of shoes meets my vision when I grabbed the paper. I looked up and it was Mr. Rosenbloom,

"Mr. Sanders, don't you have hands? Why not grab it yourself, yes?" He grabbed the paper from me and threw it.

"Now, go grab it.

The man just gulped and nodded his head. I knew violence doesn't solve anything..though it is one of my life mottos when it comes to irritating and trashy people.

"Are you here to give me your paper of the vote?" I asked and reached my hand out.

He smiled and properly handed me his paper, I dropped it in the box and waited for the next person.

Claude came back and this time with an actual vote, "Don't leave my sight, alright? Try not to go anywhere alone." He said in a pleading tone.

"I won't leave Charles sight, of course. I won't be alone when Charles is always behind me." I then heard someone click their tongue but when I looked behind me it was just Caius.