Thirty-four

-Third Person's POV-

[Warning: Mature Scenes..I suppose you are waiting for this hahaha]

Valentina locked her lips with Sebastians', she let her tongue slip in as she straddled him. He was caught off guard but the scent of her pheromones prevented him from fighting it so instead he let her do as she pleased.

She broke away and stared at him with a smirk.

"So delicious~" she moaned in a sultry voice. She locked eyes with the rest of them while she licked his chest to his neck. She latched her mouth to the side of his neck and left her mark on him.

With a giggle she said, " How nice would it be if I could mark you all like this, no? 

She stood up then pulled down her panties she looked at it and rolled her eyes, " I don't need a wet underwear." She threw it away.

Claude approached her and grabs her hand, "V-Valentina Stop. You aren't thinking straight."

" Oh really? *giggles* but...your little friend is quite straight is it not? " She smirked while rubbing his hard-on from his clothes.

"I have an idea, I've always wanted to know what it tastes like.

She grabs him by the back of his neck and kissed him. With her other hand, she grabbed his hand and guided it to her breast, and pressed onto it.

On instinct, Claude explored the shape of her breasts. He cupped her breast and gently started pinching a nipple between his thumb and forefinger through the cloth. 

The hand that was at the back of his neck snaked all the way down to his hot arousal. He tried pushing her back but then he didn't want to hurt her by doing that.

" Hey, Raven...want to unzip my dress? I'm giving you my consent." She asked while licking Claude's lip. A shiver went through Claude's spine while Raven hesitated.

"Oh Claude..can I taste it? Well, I don't really need your permission anyway I already know from your face." She pecked his lips and kneeled down.

Guided by her knowledge, it was all she ever read about. So even if she was inexperienced, she knew what exactly to do.

She started at the base of his shaft all the way to his tip. She gathered her saliva and dripped it down. He couldn't keep himself from groaning in pleasure.

"F-Fuck, how did you learn t-this.. oh fuck." He grunted while his breath hitched.

She went down to suck on his balls a little before going back up to take his full length in her mouth. Alpha's were huge so it was a surprise to them that she could take it in without gagging. She didn't stop pumping his dick in and out of her mouth till he moaned out and came.

He had his hands balled in her hair as he released. She made sure she had it all in her mouth and then she walked to Caius, they were curious but anticipated what she was going to do then she dragged him all the way to the bed and pinned him down.

She pressed her lips onto his and let Claude's cum be passed onto his mouth. She let him swallow it before playing with his tongue. It was no battle, Valentina made sure she was dominating him and Caius willingly let himself be dominated. She pulled back and then said something that shocked them all.

" I wasn't that bad for my first blow job, wasn't I? I must say, I could get addicted to this..your taste at least is what I plan on getting addicted to..by yours I mean all of you *giggle* I'm just joking. Let's play shark, shall we? You guys scream while I eat you..oh wrong one, I scream while you eat me? Hm..both ways would be good too right?" She wondered almost innocently.