Sixty-nine

I woke up to the sound of a phone ringing. 

...I just lost my virginity last night. It wasn't the most ideal way that I had thought of losing my first time but I guess you can't really pick and choose when something unexpected happens.

I didn't feel anybody around me but maybe except for one. I turned around and was met with a smiling Caius. He was smiling quite...tenderly? at me.

"G-Good morning?" I bid.

"Good morning~" He said and snuggled to my chest.

I was still at first before placing my arms around him. I heard a soft clink when I went to touch my earring and so I looked on my finger to see that I have a small gold infinity ring on, he had one as well. I remember that these are supposed to have meaning but I don't quite remember what it was but nonetheless, it was cute.

 I remember that these are supposed to have meaning but I don't quite remember what it was but nonetheless, it was cute

It was on the fourth finger on my right hand, the ring finger so to say. 

"We have quite cute rings, don't you think?" I said while staring at the ring.

I had never worn rings before, not even on disguises. The first time I have worn a ring was when Charles pretend to propose to me. I never bought one either so this was the first time for me.

"D-Do you like it?" He asked cutely.

"Of course I do." I bopped his nose.

"It's..supposed to be a promise ring." He shyly said.

 What the fuck is a promise ring? A ring for promises? 

"Hmm.." I hummed in response.

I stood up so I could take a quick shower. It was only then done I notice that we were in a totally separate room. I suppose the bed did break last night.

When I got to the bathroom I removed the shirt I had on. 

'What is that?' I thought while rubbing my right upper hip bone, it was at the corner of my stomach, ignoring the bruising and scratch marks on my body from the course of events.

I tried rubbing it off with water and it did not work. It was in a shape of a rose, it was quite a cute shade of pink. It looked like a tattoo at first glance but now I noticed that it wasn't. What is it?? It looks like I have been marked of some sort.

Wait for a second..don't tell me..

-Third Person's POV-

Valentina walked out of the bathroom, only in the white shirt and underwear to head to where the rest were. They were in the middle of preparing breakfast, and Caius was helping Claude with the eggs when she walked in.

"Ivy? I thought Caius said you were going to take a shower?" Claude asked.

Without saying anything, she lifted her shirt and showed them the mark.