Sixty-three

-Third Person's POV-

"..The card won't work. Claude, is it also not working on yours?" Valentina spoke through the dark unit.

She tried looking for the light switches but instead her hand laid on what she felt to be a person's chest.

Her hand trailed upwards to the person's face, she caressed their features and after a while, she made out who it was.

"Demetrius?" confident with her answer, her hands climbs up to cup his face.

He then grabbed her hand and bit her palm.

"What are you doing???" She asked without pulling her hand back.

He leaned over to her ear and whispered, "So,..you're affianced now?" He said in a low deep voice.

She was annoyed so she went along with it, "Yes, and so? It's not any of your business.

"Oh, but it is.

"Ha?"

He didn't talk but instead moved away.

" *sigh* Stop with this no lights bullshit and talk to me properly, would ya." She gritted and finally found the light switch to turn the lights on.

When light filled the room, the direction she was facing had no one in it.

" Over here, darling~ " Heinrich said in a sing-song tone.

Valentina closed her eyes in annoyance before turning around to face them. Her arms crossed underneath her breasts and her leaning into one foot than over the other. She tipped her head slightly to the side and arched her brow.

" Why are you guys acting like this? It wasn't me who didn't show their faces for four days straight, am I? though she tried hiding the emotion on her voice, it was noticed by them.

Their faces didn't light up, especially when she crossed her arms, they had a good view of the ring on her finger.

" *sighs* ...I had to deal with your Brother and Rosia, Sebastian had some problems with his parents regarding Rosia, Slade had issues with his mother and Rosia, Caius and Raven had an important deal to make but was interrupted when Rosia decided to join the deal, Demetrius had to work on a case, finally Heinrich and Vincenzo was busy dealing with their business with someone. " Claude explained.

Valentina studied their faces to see if there was any hint of lies. When she was sure they were telling the truth. She bit her lip and narrowed her eyes at them then turned her heel to the elevator.

" Wait! Where are you going? " Sebastian then stood up.

" I don't know. Think about it. " Was all she said and then the elevator doors closed.

She doesn't know why was she that annoyed that they couldn't even just leave a mere text to her. She didn't care what message it would be but as long as they just texted.

She held the bridge of her nose as a headache was forming.

'God, why the fuck am I even this rilled up??'

She sighed and got off the lift to call in a taxi. Stopping at a hotel near the condominium complex, she booked a room for the night since she has no intention of facing them.