Seventy-five

"That looks..nauseat-"

"Fun." I cut him off and turned to him.

"Y-Yeah! Fun!" Milan tried to say in a convincing voice.

For some reason, this idiot thought that it would be a nice decision to go to the water park without swimsuits. I've never been to one but I know at least that.

But with the power of his money, we were able to get in despite our attire. Thank heavens that I chose not to wear jeans, but I am wearing a skirt which might not be uncomfortable but will hike up, so I need to look out for that.

So that was why he asked me to change my bandages to waterproof ones. 

Anyways, I dragged him to the water slide that was the highest and it just drops you in the dark and you don't even know when they are going to drop you.

"You should go first." I told him.

"M-Me?" 

"Mhm, you are the one who thought of this in the first place." I shrugged.

With a gulp, he stepped inside the pod. 

Since he is an Alpha Inferior, he still held up his image and managed to give a stoic face. But when he was dropped, from a distance, I could still hear him cursing the words Motherfucker.

Then it was my turn, I placed both of my arms together and waited for the drop. It was exhilarating nonetheless and refreshing.

I felt a camera pointed at me so I studied the area and quickly spotted a paparazzi. As long as my skirt is down, I don't give a fuck.

 "You know, I used to come here a lot when I was a child," Milan grinned at me while handing me a large lollipop with the other.

I hummed in response and took the lollipop.

"Me, Dad, and the rest of our brothers came here since it was our favorite place to just cool down. Harley used to be such a troublemaker that he'd place a men's privates' sculpture on the back of this poor man who was trying to sunbathe but ended up with a silhouette of the sculpture on his back." He reminisced.

I chuckled at the thought of him doing that.

"We'd usually go to a normal park right after. We would set up a blanket and have a picnic and the food was amazing since Mom-" He then stopped at the mention of his mother. He turned his head towards me and gave an awkward smile.

"She uh..*ahem* would prepare the food for us.." his eyes softened and a gentle smile reached his face.

I urged him to continue talking as it wasn't really a big deal to me even if she was Valentina's father's wife. I knew he was doing it so I wouldn't be awkward or...offended? But either way, they're not my real family.

My parents were very formal with me while my siblings were total arses. They freely expressed upfront to my face that they were envious of me. 

That was one of the dumbest things that I have heard in my life.

If I had a choice, I would rather be them. 

"Do you want some of those?" He asked, pointing at a food stall.

"Sure."

"Great! ..Ah, the line is long. Just sit here and I'll go buy us some." He grinned as if he won a prize and bounced to the line.

I leaned on the bench as I waited for him, soaking wet. 

From the side, I could already see someone approach me. Though they were trying to be discreet about it, their efforts were fruitless.