Seven

Inside my closet, there was another door that leads me into a small room with shelves filled with high expensive quality wigs.

...I only bought wigs so that they could have a harder time finding me. Well, I guess it wouldn't hurt to own..a wig..collection.

I moved out of the room and saw that they bought me loads of makeup.

'Perfect' I thought.

Growing up in a strict, high profile, CEO father and Famous Actress mother with equally as excellent siblings will teach you sneaky things.

I don't have many talents but here are some,

I learned make-up, not for the beauty factor but it was so that I could morph my face into someone else. Disguise Make-up, every time I snuck out of the house to hang out with Nagi and Farris is when I usually apply it.

Up till the day I died, they never figured out how I manage to sneak out of the house.

My next talent is that I'm flawless in clown makeup. I used to do it all the time to my shitty siblings when they were asleep.

I would always use semi-permanent paint.

So whenever they go to school wanting to look all perfect and shit. My sisters wanting everyone to admire their beauty and my brother's tryna act all cool, is when I would strike.

I would always be on the side, snickering internally while I watch them desperately hide it with make-up. I mean, they weren't treating me nicely so I just had my fun.

My parents wanted me to be a ballerina so I secretly taught myself how to pole dance instead. The look on their faces that day was priceless, will forever remember that memorable day (only I thought it was memorable though)  Aside from that, I don't know how to dance.

I have also established that I can't sing to save my life.

But what they were happy about is my undeniable talent in the piano and violin. I started piano when I was three and a year later was the violin. I actually enjoyed this one so I let it slip.

If being smart is a talent then count that one too. And...that's about it?

*grumble*

'Well in the meantime, I should look for something to eat. I'm starving.'

I trudged out of the closet and entered the kitchen. All the utensils needed are here and even the fridge is stacked. Another problem..I don't know how to cook. M-maybe it's changed? I am in a different body after all. I got an egg, salt, oil, and a pan. How hard can it be?

.

.

.

*Alarm Sound*

*SLAM*

"Valentina!" My father slammed the door open in a panic and entered my apartment. My brother, Milan eye's widen and he rushed to get a cover then covered the burning pan. 

I stood there, with a spatula in one hand and cooking spray in the other. Wondering how the fuck did the egg went up in flames.

"Are you trying to burn your fucking apartment?!" The eldest, Stone roared. 

"Already messing things up." The blondie rolled his eyes. The other twin just stood by the door frame, unimpressed.

"Are you alright? Wha-what happened??" Milan assessed me.