Fifty-two

"*yawn* Do we have to leave this early in the morning? I'm still knack- *ehem* tired.." I yawned lazily as I complained to Charles.

I already changed into the clothes he prepared for me last night. He was fixing my luggage while I sipped into the cup of coffee he also made. I was closing my eyes as I was still tired from the past few days and I haven't gotten a good sleep.

But I have gone through two weeks of no sleep so the only thing that I need at the moment really is an energy drink. Charles didn't want to bring me one because he told me to sleep inside the plane instead.

I felt his hand on my hair, tying it up in a loose side braid with some ends framing my face, whoever this dude marries in the future has it good, I wonder if my future husband would be as good at tying my hair as he is. I'm not going to compare them to me as I already have extensive experience when it came to hair tying but I never really had the patience for it.

 I'm not going to compare them to me as I already have extensive experience when it came to hair tying but I never really had the patience for it

He chose me clothes that were comfortable to wear and one that I wouldn't have a problem in moving in. I wore white sandals to match and at exactly 3:00 in the morning, we went out of the hotel room.

Charles only stood a meter away from me as much as possible because he didn't want another incident to happen. Just as we were about to head inside the elevator, my foot caught the ledge that I didn't see.

He held my hand to support me from falling and helped me be steady, "Miss Valentina, please do be careful." He worried.

" I'm just sleepy, don't worry." I waved off with my other hand.

The doors were just about to close, 5 seconds away to be exact but then I saw the guys from afar. We made eye contact and instead of holding the door for them, I pressed the button to close it.

"Miss did you.."

"Yes, I did." I nodded my head.

"...If it's you then it's fine. They won't mind." He shrugged.

"Hm?"

"Nothing." He smiled.

I just noticed that my hand was still holding his so I let go of it. When we got down, a long limousine was waiting. He helped me in but why a limo?

"I will be in the car behind." Charles then excused himself.

I sat in the far front corner of the limo so that I could lean my head on it and close my eyes to drift back to sleep.

-Charles' POV-

I can't begin to explain how my day went when I found out Miss Valentina was kidnapped. My girlfriend of 4 years broke up with me after I caught her fucking my brother three days prior to the kidnap.

I had plans of maybe considering her to be my future wife but the more days passed her attitude was getting progressively worse. I was going to try to fix things with her but then when I heard her moaning my brother's name, I was glad I didn't.