Twelve

"Morning Valerie!" Annie waved at me, standing by the bus stop. 

"G'morning...do we have to go to Pierre's house?" I yawned and stretched my arms.

I had my hair in a ponytail? Well, I tried, a random tote bag slung on my shoulder and cotton-cropped long-sleeved top and sweatpants.

"If only I could look that good with no effort.." Annie mumbled.

"What was it?" I asked.

"Oh, nothing~ but yeah since Pierre said that we should come over to his place today."

"So we're taking the bus?"

"Yep, unless you want your bodyguard following us all day." She narrowed her eyes at Charles from far away.

"Ok then.." We waited for the bus to arrive then we rode it.

"Valerie, have you drank your inhibitor yet? Your pheromones are quite strong today.." She worried.

I looked around and noticed that I'm being stared at, I'm not even on heat and this shit is happening? Can't they mind their own fucking business? I'm too tired to even be mad today, I shouldn't have binged watch all seasons of Attack on Titan in two days.

"Geez, what time did you sleep???" 

*crack* *sshhhh*

I opened an energy drink bottle and chugged it down. 

"Ugh, I haven't slept in two days?" 

"Wha- Why?!"

"Don't worry 'bout it, it was worth it." I waved. She squinted her eyes at me and sat down properly on the bus. I kept on nodding off so I wore my earphones and blasted loud annoying music.

We dropped off at Pierre's neighborhood. We had to walk to his house, 

"Oh, that's a nice modest house." I complimented. It was a light blue 2 story house. 

"Right? It's cute~"

We were now standing on his porch, I knocked on his door three times and his sister opened the door.

"Valerie! Annie! come in, my parents are out for the week. My brother probably has someone in his room or . . . some two? *giggle* anyways, come in." 

"Ah, Valerie did you drink your inhibitor yet? Your pheromones are really sweet may I add." She smiled and lead us to the living room.

I should ask my doctor for a stronger dosage. Ugh, that means I have to go out again.

"That stupid Pipe, he told us that he'd drive us to that new amusement park and yet he's still asleep?!" She got up and marched to his room. 

"Rise, do you have any available coffee around that I could drink?" I asked.

"Yeah, there's some on the coffee maker help yourself." Risette pointed at the kitchen.