One Hundred Twenty-five

...Downloading complete...

..opening file..

*Click*

"Rheanna Hannelore..." I sighed as I read that name. There's a connection alright.

There was an online version of the Book of Amarios, the scriptures, verses, and passages written down meticulously. As I flipped through the pages, a name stuck out to me like a sore thumb. I remember because that was the name of the person who wrote Crowned Puppeteer and Forbidden Love. The novels about my and Caius's world's.

It seems like this could be another one of the things that is supposed to happen. Mia was another name mentioned, she was the child of the Goddess Rheanna and a messenger of God. The more I read, the more I understood the situation we were in.

I slumped on my chair and stared at the ceiling, and a smile started to form on my lips. I noticed I started to smile a lot more whenever I'm with them.

I'm more than likely their soulmate.

I mean, I have almost all of those symptoms mentioned. I see the gold vines, symbols, and whenever I touch them..it just feels right. That Mia woman did say before that I was supposed to be here, I was just too early at the time.

It all pieced together perfectly like a jigsaw puzzle. They're truly mine, as I am theirs. What a lovely fate this life has given me.

*You have a message*

"..Interesting." I sat up and tapped on mail. I opened the message and I felt my eyes twitch.

"Heh..this filthy bastard. I swear whenever I feel happy, someone just has to bloody ruin it!" I shout and stand up.

I grab a coat from my closet before walking out.

"Ivy? What's wrong??" I hear Demetrius' voice from outside my room. I want to explain to them but I don't have enough time. They'll surely get upset but I'll make sure that I don't have to do this again. I'll apologize later.

"Everline?..where are you going? Ivy! Wait!" Slade called out for me but I already had my hands on Raven's car keys.

I could see him confused but didn't stop me until he noticed I was going to drive off.

I didn't stop.

As I made my way, I tapped in a few codes inside his car and then his stupid voice popped up.

"It's great to see that you've made your decision, Miss Keller. The Republic of Runco will be under your debt."

"Yeah, shut it fuck face."

Debt. I wouldn't correlate blackmail with debt but, dictators might think otherwise. If it weren't for the fact he was planning on waging war with this country within a few minutes just so Claude would be forced to join back in the special forces, I wouldn't even do this.

But since he's been pushing my damn buttons, I don't really mind crushing his whole country down with him. He doesn't know that part of course.

It wasn't that hard to get to the place I had the MSLM 05 stand. When I got out, I knew that I only had a few minutes left before my husbands arrived and hunted me down for answers so I had to make this quick. It would be a mess for them to fight this many people.

"I'm here, now listen closely because I don't have the patience to repeat myself." I said to the officer in front of me.

They couldn't have possibly gotten here without someone's help. I'll tell Claude about that later.

They couldn't understand the words in the MSLM 05 since it's written in the language me and that old grand-uncle made. I adjusted a few things in there and made sure to lock in the whole country's perimeter and have a barrier in so they couldn't escape before translating it to Runco's national language.

I moved aside and let the officer in charge see what I've done. His face turned red in rage and grabbed me by my collar.

"You! How dare you! Fix this right now or I will have them kill your lovers at this moment!"

"Ah..is this how you're supposed to be talking to the person who can obliterate your entire country? Look, the count down already started." I smiled.

He dropped me and have other men detain me while the others tried to work on the settings. They can't do shit though, there's a device inside my body that triggers anything I've made in my lifetime. Once I die, the only one who has control on the inventions that I've made are Farris and Raven. I haven't even taught Raven the language yet so there's no way for them to contact Farris who's all the way in a different dimension.

Ten minutes left. He turned to me and dragged me to the front of the screen.

"Fix it you fucking slut! If you don't, we will send troops to the White House and your fucking husband will be in the mercy of our hands! We already have the rest of their locations in our radar so one click and all eight of them will be doused in bombs, you moronic bitch!!" He slapped my face but I retained my expression.

For a moment, he flinched. No matter how much he tried to hide it, I could smell his fear leaking out of him.

I laughed, "I know you can hear me Veltzibemn. Now, it's your turn to make a choice. Your country dies with you, or you never bother me or my husbands again. Remember, time is ticking."

"..Let her go, General Zepofrim. I've already called the troops back. Nothing is aimed at your lovers, Miss Keller. I d-deeply apologize for my behavior." The president of Runco said with a hint of regret and anger in his voice.

The man gritted his teeth and had his men let go of me. I checked to see that they've indeed deleted my husbands in their database so I went ahead and stopped the operation.

When I finished, I turned around to see that he had a gun pointed at my head. You see, I'm terribly unsurprised.

Right before he pulled the trigger, I heard another gun go off and blood started flowing out of his forehead. I heard a few more shots and I didn't have to look to see who it was because  their pheromones filled my airways more than the gunpowder. Though, I am surprised this time.

"Caius." I stated. He stood there holding the gun. Based on the pheromones in the air, the rest were here too. I knew so from the sounds of shots blaring from afar.

"We can help you, Ivy. We're not useless! Why??..Why do you always try to leave us?! Stop! Please! I'm losing my fucking mind, Everline. I don't know how long I can keep up being the good boy for you because I want to lock you up so bad. So fucking bad, Ivy. So please, just stop. I'm begging you." He shouted, holding me in between his arms.

The grip he had on my shoulders tightened. He stared at me with crazed eyes, they shook as they centered on my face. His lips quivered and his cheeks were pale.

I stroked his face and it seems it affected him as he melted at my touch.

"I'm sorry, sweetheart. You'll always be my good boy no matter what you do. I love you so much." I kissed his eyelids and he brought me into a bear hug. His hands wrapped around me as if I was going to disappear again.

"Promise us that you won't do this again...please."

"I..can't do that, Caius. You know that but I promise I'll tell you guys before I do anything." I tell him.

"..."

"..Caius?"

To be Continued . . .