One Hundred Ten

-Caius' POV-

This marks our fourth year without Everline.

After we got our memories back three months ago, we never dreamt about her again. I don't know what happened to her, whether she's alright or if she's living with her husband. Nothing.

But it's better than knowing that she's dead.

"Morning, honey." I felt a kiss on my cheek as his arms wrapped around me.

I gave Claude a small smile in response. Fox Solace was on the brink of giving up on finding Valentina, we didn't bother looking for her anymore. She wasn't Everline, and nothing would change that but for some odd reason Fox Solace's wife, Katarina wanted to.

Picking up our clothes on the floor, I placed them on the hamper and walked out of the room.

"Raven, don't forget that we have a party to go to later." I reminded.

It was going to be Venus Incorporation's first official party celebrating their rebranding and their new CEO's first public appearance. Before they took over, it seemed like the future for that company was bleak.

It was amazing how in less than five months, Venus Incorp came to the top. There is only a handful of people that have seen the CEO's face, and those were their business partners.

The day moved fast, it was night as soon as we knew it. All of the guys' companies were invited to the party as well. The theme was a white masquerade ball. Venus Incorp. is a multi-business company that has different branches in different industries.

Whether it was from Elite or new starting-up companies, they were invited to give each other chances to find great business partners in one another or for acknowledgment.

Seeing how well Venus Incorp's progress has been, there were no signs that they were slowing down any minute. Everyone wanted to see who was behind such a company.

Once we were all ready, we headed to Milford Renaissance. Hildegrade Milford, Vincenzo's grandmother has said that their CEO visited her to ask if they could host the party there.

Mrs. Milford knew they had their own Event's place and was ecstatic that they still chose to hold it at her's so she agreed. Whoever they were, even Mrs. Milford was smitten by them.

Raven stepped down from the car first before helping me down. As I walked into the entryway, I was reminded of when Ivy used to work here. I tried shaking my thoughts off since I'm working right now, and I need to focus on work.

The way they designed the Milford Renaissance was beyond classy and elegant. To say it was majestic was an understatement. The guys went ahead and dispersed to talk with influential people.

"Raven, that man who is about to approach us will more than probably talk about his next project," I whispered to him.

"Will it be beneficial or not?"

"It will."

"Alright."

He then put on a business smile and the moment they talked to each other, they went with normal formalities before continuing.

I took notes of the important statements the man noted, listening from behind but intently.

I didn't know how long we were talking to different people. I was starting to wonder when the CEOs would show themselves. It's been a while.

A woman passed by me, and I happened to catch their scent. It was faint, but I recognized it.

I turned my head towards their disappearing stature among the crowd.