Sixty-two

"We don't have class this whole week? Why?" I questioned.

I was on the phone with Pierre while out with Charles. We were out to buy some freshly baked bread at the bakery just before heading to university.

"They said that they were going to do a school preparation for a government check in the following week. So they would be fixing our security systems, and facilities." He explained.

"Hm, alright then. Thank you for telling me." I said.

"Don't forget that your birthday is on Sunday!"

" *sigh* I won't."

"Great! I'm heading to Annie's house. Bye." I then ended the call.

"No class?" Charles asked, curiously.

"Whole week," I added.

After buying the bread that I wanted, we drove back to the condominium. Right by the parking area, I could see Claude entering his car.

The others already left for work but right as Claude drove off, in the back seat sat Rosia. All I could make out was that they were in the middle of a conversation.

-Third Person's POV-

Valentina arched her brow unconsciously as her eyes followed the direction where their car left.

She was curious as to why he was accompanying Rosia but chose to forget it.

Charles stayed with her the whole time inside the condominium. He already contacted Quinn about what had happened to them and expressed his apologies as well as his sincerity to take responsibility for her.

She said that she was scared to use a pregnancy test and will wait till she gets her period to see if she'll have it or not.

He respected her and agreed to her decision.

Valentina checked her online portal for her University's website where she can view if ever her professor's added any homework.

There were a few so she went straight to it. Her version of a few was 10 works and she finished it all under an hour.

She sat in the living room where the tv was and turned it on a show she thought was good enough.

The day ended and she took notice that none of them were back in their units yet. She found it odd but after washing herself up and eating she went to bed.

She heard the front door open and by the scent of the pheromones, she knew it was Claude. There was another scent that lingered that she thought was familiar but couldn't point out what.

The time was 2 in the morning and it was very late for him to come home but she again chose not to come out but go back to sleep.

This continued on for the rest of the week, she hasn't seen any of them. Just glanced when she saw them at the parking lot from her window and each time Rosia was with them.

It was Thursday, and again she stayed at home. After finishing school, she rested in her room and turned her tv on to drift her mind with different thoughts instead of continuously being bugged about what they were up to.

All the while she opened her phone to see how many chapters had pilled up on Gaius' book, Forbidden Desire.

Charles was sitting by the kitchen, unbeknownst to what Valentina was reading.