Eighty-three

"We will need to be at FENDY by 9 am, at a TV show, Toprah by 10 am. In for the shooting at Viscountess Luxury Fashion Line at around 11:30 am. Be a guest at a variety show by 1:26 pm. Then next.." I listed down the places where we had to be throughout the day.

In a nutshell, despite Harley's complaints and adamant refusal to have me as his substitute manager, it all went in vain. Why? for instance, I am now in the car that is owned by the company he works for, and for some weird reason, they were fine with having me as the substitute manager.

"Why do I have to be managed by a brat like you?" He clicked his tongue at me.

"My, for a great actor you sure suck at pretending," I mentioned, unfazed by his words. After all, why does he have to pretend that he dislikes Valentina? I'm no mind reader but he is just so unconvincing. I don't know how the rest doesn't see it.

He stared at me, offended and surprised.

The rest of the drive was quiet. He didn't speak much but I suppose it was just so he couldn't let his mask slip.

He was very civilized with the crew when we arrived for the shoot in FENDY. If anything, he was more than civilized. He was very polite and kind.

This attitude of his was consistent throughout the day but the words he spoke to me were limited to;

"What's next?"

"Where do we go next?"

"Is that it?"

"Let's go eat"

Then the rest of the time, he barely talked. It was already the end of the day and everything ended as smoothly as Caius' buttocks. Did I have to boast about it? Yes. Are his buttocks really smooth? Absolutely.

*sigh* I want to see them...
.

.

.

.

Why wait?

As soon as we got back to the mansion. I made a beeline to my room and proceeded to close the door. I opened up the laptop I just modified for my personal use and logged in to the security cameras. I did notice that I received notifications from all of them, asking how was I doing today and have I had already eaten though I failed to reply back.

No..No..No..No..No..No..No..and, No.

*inhale*

*exhale*

None of them are home yet and it's half past 2 in the morning.

Where would they fucking be at this hour?? Are they together at least???

I checked their locations and it seems like they are in different places. What stood out to me was Caius who seemed to be heading towards..this mansion.

And I was right.

He stopped right in front of the house, walking back and forth, not knowing what to do.

-Third Person's POV-

Caius stood in front of the Solace Residence as he saw that Valentina would be at home. He wanted to see her in person after not even seeing a glance of her in the past few weeks. Though, he couldn't help but feel nervous. He knew that it couldn't possibly be fine to just go to someone's house without any heads up. Especially in the middle of the night and when the woman's family doesn't even know who you are.