Eight

*Ring Ring Ring*

"Valerie, wake up! My seat was being shaken.

"Ugh, bitch stop it. I'm up, the fuck." I groaned and got up from my seat. I checked the time and its lunch.

The three of us walked to the cafeteria. At first, when I came here to this school, they tried to boss me around since I'm an omega. They said that omegas are here just to help the alphas and betas reproduce.

The thing is, in this world Alpha's can mate with anyone. If an Alpha mates with another Alpha, then it would be harder for them to conceive a child, it's even harder if their mate is a beta but if it's an omega then it's as easy as one wham bam thank you, ma'am.

It goes the same for a Beta but for an Omega, mating with anyone is fricking easy. The majority of the population are Betas, around 65%. Omegas are 20% then Alpha's are 15%. I think my pheromones leak since I experienced a couple of harassments here and there but not often since..

this is a BL novel,

The majority of the population is male. Male who are gay or bi and some are straight. Living back when I was Ivy was already hard to find a boyfriend but then this world just made things impossible for me.

I'm not quite sure why they stopped picking on me though, I mean I just jabbed my pen at someone's throat. Nothing big. She didn't die or anything, just a trip to the ER but not life-threatening. It was her fault anyway so.

*snap*

"See, this is what I mean!" Pierre piped.

I snapped out of it and looked at the picture he was talking about. I was biting my lip but I still don't get what's the big deal. Annie took a peek and then nodded her head.

"I get what you mean, she doesn't do it on purpose but what's worse is that she licks her lips too. When she blanks out, she stares at you, eyes locked, and then she'd do that. I'm straight but I'd blush!" 

"Bitch, she did that to me too and when she does it's fucking attractive. It's hard not to be attracted, you don't get it Valerie but you're fricking pretty. Not as pretty as me but you get the point." 

"Thanks for that." I narrowed my eyes at him and then proceeded to open my lunch.

"What fancy shit is that?!" Annie gawked.

I look at my food and it's a steak that is still hot. Thermal lunch box and bag. That's a good investment.

The rest of the day went as usual. Boring as ever and me the majority of the time sleeping in dumb class.

The next day was a weekend but I didn't have to go to work. I was going to meet up with Annie and Pierre to go to the popular Arcade recently.

I didn't know where the Arcade was located so we were going to meet each other at the entrance

I didn't know where the Arcade was located so we were going to meet each other at the entrance. My bodyguard, Charles still followed me wherever I go. I sat down at one of the benches as I wait for them at the entrance.

I tend to be too early, past hobbies when I was Ivy is hard to kill but it's not like I'm trying to kill them anyway so I opened up my phone. I recently bought an internet BL novel. The novel's name is Roses Thorns. I just read it and unlike this world's unimpressive plot, this was gold. 

Whoever Gaius is they are Godsend. His writing sends chills all over my body, it makes me blush and turn away. I was peacefully reading and drinking my hot chocolate when I hear an annoying duck screech.

"Ha! Do you think I ever loved you?? And you have the guts to break up with me?! You're just a useless Omega anyways!"Oh..it was a human. An annoying guy was yelling at another black-haired guy, the guy whom I presumed was the one asking for the break up just looked down. 

The annoying fugly dude raised his hand so I went behind him.

"Oops!" I pretended to trip and shoved him to the pavement harshly.

"What the- You motherfuc-" 

"Oops again." I removed the lid of the hot chocolate and smashed it to his crotch. Not only was it hot, but I'm pretty sure I crushed something else. He yelled out and started rolling around in pain.

"Oh sorry, I'm just so clumsy at times." I moved to throw away my cup in the recycling bin. Charles then picks him up and dragged him somewhere I don't care.

Not wanting to be the center of attention, I walked away.

"Wait!" I looked behind and the black-haired dude caught up with me.

"I- I never got to thank you.." He said shyly. I can feel my heart squeezing, he's soo fucking cute. There are only a handful of times my heart squeezed like this. How did he end up with a fugly mothafocka like that dude???

"No it's fine, but you really shouldn't let anyone insult you like that

"No it's fine, but you really shouldn't let anyone insult you like that. Being an omega isn't something to be looked down upon. I'm an omega too, so I know how it feels to be called all those stupid shits." I patted his head, why? it was inviting me too. I can hear it...metaphorically speaking.

He blushed, "I'm Valentina by the way, what's yours?" 

"It's, Caius. Parker Caius. I work at Halifax Enterprises Inc. Do you also work in a company?" He said, wait..he's parking lot?! No fricking way..He wasn't this cute and handsome in the novel!

"Oh, I'm 17 so still a student." When I said that, his eyes widen.

"You're still 17?!" He mumbled something in the end which I couldn't hear well.

"I get that reaction a lot, most people think I'm 19 or 20." It's not because of my face but because of how I hold myself. I act like I'm still 23.

"Valerie! where are you bitchhh" I could hear Pierre yelling for me at the top of his lungs, that idiot ain't never embarrassed by the dumb shits he does..*sigh*

"Well, my friends are looking for me so I have to go." I stood up and turned around.

"C-Can I have your number?!" 

I looked at him weirdly, "..Sure?" I exchanged numbers with him and we separated.

To be Continued . . .