One Hundred Seventeen

Trigger Warning: Well, maybe this might be a trigger to some hehe. But warning, SMUT scenes ahead.  This will be two chapters long so best prepare mwehehe. (18+)

-Third Person's POV-

'Fuck.. it's so painful.'  Ivy groaned internally, grabbing both of her arms together underneath Heinrich. 

All of her four years' worth of heat that was pent up, surged at that moment. She didn't know what to feel. All she could do was rub her body together to relieve the tension. The tension that she didn't know where was coming from. 

For the first time in her life, she was stumped. She was actually pushed into a corner.

Unaware of what was coming out of her mouth, her minute moans were like a whisper of a succubus into their ears. Inviting them in, luring them closer.

A crack opened in between her eyes, allowing her to be able to see what was happening around her. Only did she notice that her pheromones had become erratic. She could have sworn this much pheromone was too potent. 

And she was right. Her four years of pent-up heat were dangerous to be released all at one time. Especially due to the fact she was already marked, being unable to get the release she needed to get, it would have increased potency every year that passes without the touch of her dominant.

It would be borderline intoxicating for anyone who was in the room with her. But because of the length, her pheromones would penetrate through the ventilations, and walls, reaching the people on the other side of the room. 

Where they were.

" G-Get out." She voiced out, she was about to push Heinrich away from her but when she did so, the moment her hand landed on his chest she had to immediately pull away.

It was the reaction of the marking. Heinrich knowing what he must do, he stepped aside letting Caius come closer to her.

He kneeled beside Everline, his face just as flushed as she was. He was on the verge of losing all senses but the voice in his head to take proper care of Ivy was stronger.

Gently placing his hand on her cheek, she quickly clasped both of her hands on them. Rubbing her face on them, sliding them to her lips, and kissing them hungrily.

His vision dimmed from the sight that beheld him. 

"I missed you so fucking much. Do you know that? So fucking much, Ivy." He told her as he inched closer and closer to her. Both of his hands were now on her body.

He brought her up, holding her in his arms. Sinking his face in the crook of her neck and inhaling her scent.

Heinrich crouched behind Caius, watching him intently lick her neck before burrowing his teeth. Everline's eyes shot open from the sensation. Biting her lip to suppress her moan, Heinrich pulled them down, leaning his face to hers and then capturing her lips to his.

Caressing her cheek he slipped his tongue into her mouth. Playing with each other, she no longer had a proper train of thought present. All she knew to do at that moment was to sink deeper into this hazy dream of pleasure.

Caius grabbed the end of her shirt, ripping them starting from the back. Pulling her clothes out of the way, he took off her bra in the process. Setting her down on the carpeted floor, seeing her breasts bounce.