Heinrich Character Profile

(Credits to the artist)

Name: Heinrich Stefan Engel

Class: Alpha Superior

Age: 27 years old

Height: 6 ft 7

Occupation: The Don of the German Mafia, CEO of a Tech and Software Company.

About Heinrich:

Heinrich Stefan Engel, in the middle of college both of his parents died. His foster brother, Vincenzo Stone Castellan was the son of his father's late friend in which his father took him in as they couldn't contact Hildegarde Castellan (Grandmother of Vincenzo) at the time. 

His Uncle was jealous of Heinrich's father ever since they were children and always had an impending growing hatred and grudge towards the late man. So he plotted a way to make it seem like Vincenzo killed Heinrich's parents but also made it look like Heinrich killed his own parents from jealousy in Vincenzo's point of view.

Though the uncle may seem idiotic, he is tactful enough to pull the right strings. He only lowered his guard towards Valentina since he thought 'no way this feeble omega kid can do anything ' as he was also set on killing her.

Due to the fact that the uncle's information about Valentina's character was from before Ivy took over Valentina's body. He was the man who threatened Fox Solace that he will expose Valentina to the public.

Heinrich used to be close with Vincenzo and the rest of them (excluding Caius since they didn't know him yet but Heinrich did) during college but separated after the death of his parents and garnered a love-hate relationship towards them except for Caius as he was still in love with him. [At the time, Caius was a freshman in college. He got in at an early age since he was smart enough to do so.]

He developed a liking for Caius even though they never formally met each other during College.

He is sadistic and playful. He never seems to be the type to hold a proper conversation as he always keeps a cool, nonchalant, and teasing mask. He also can be possessive and obsessive towards people in who he takes an interest but he does make exceptions.

Does he have Piercings? Yes, he indeed does—5 in his right ear and 2 in his left. Refer to the third photo for his lip piercing. If you wonder as well if he has a piercing down below then it's your lucky day, HE DOES. In terms of tattoos, he has a sleeve from his right arm to his chest trailing down to his side and right leg. I mean this in the most attractive way possible, the way I am imaging this is it would make you want to HIHI his BEEP MWEHEHEHE.

:D