One Hundred Five

Note: During this time all of the guys are inside the dream.

-Third Person's POV-

"Are you ready, your highness?" Barnaby asked Everline who had her veil adjusted by a handmaid. 

"And if I wasn't, would any of this stop? No. So let's get on with it." She waved for the hands to stop and step away from her.

'A Black Dress?' Raven thought while staring at Everline's wedding gown.

The doors opened with the pull of the guards, revealing Everline as she walked the red carpet toward her soon-to-be husband.

The people at the church gasped at the sight of the black gown. Whether it was an act of rebellion or an act of publicly displaying her emotions through her dress, the people couldn't help but create a riot.

Unbothered by the stares and countless murmurs, Everline proceeded to walk the center. She glanced up to see Jerdriel's expression change to exhaustion.

It seemed that he already expected her to pull something of the sort but it still bothered him in the end that she continued on with it.

'W-wedding? She's getting married?' Caius thought helplessly as he stared at her walk the aisle.

After the formalities, the archbishop then asked Jedriel if he would take Everline as his wife. He proceeded to say I do but when it was Everline's turn. She was silent for a while.

It was like her mind was thinking of something else in the middle of her wedding but rather than happy, it looked like she was sad.

Her eyes stared into Jedriel's and she released a sigh before looking back up with a tired expression.

"Yeah, I do."

Jedriel could finally breathe as he was nervous that she would suddenly change her mind at the last minute. 

"You may now, kiss your husband." The Archbishop told Everline.

She turned to the prince. '..It's fine. It's not like they would ever know..nor will I ever get to see them again.'

She leaned in the awaiting Jedriel and the moment their lips touched. Their world seems to have shattered to pieces. They didn't know why. But all they felt was helplessness. It felt similar like Caius getting married to someone else but in this case, they absolutely have no way to stop it.

They just wanted to wake up at that moment but they couldn't. They didn't want to watch any longer, it was comparable to torture. 

But prior to them sleeping, they had just helped one another with their circumstances. It was the day of their rut and Caius' heat, so they stayed with one another till they were tired, and passed out. If the body is tired enough, it will stay in the dream longer.