Ninety-eight

A/n: This is all a work of fiction, which means NONE of this is real. I do not have any intention to offend anyone. Also no need to remember all the Prince's names, its only for formalities.

-Everline's POV-

*sigh*

There was a reason why I left this world in the first place so I wouldn't have to deal with this kind of bullshit. 

The Z-Virus..the virus that is kicking me in my arse as of now. This is a parasitic virus that attacks a human's brain and turns it into its host to take complete control of its body as many parasites do but in this case turn it into a virus that can be passed through air, touch, and droplets. 

A hyper-contagious virus that was in the hands of the Vailokym Empire and somehow they just had to fuck it up. Not only are we on the verge of a war breaking out, there's also an epidemic that is slowly creeping into a pandemic. This virus turns humans into the undead, or what we prefer to call the Manhunters.

Like their name, they only hunt down humans. They are a fusion of zombies and vampires, they also come in different appearances. But there is one characteristic they share that is common. The violet eyes. A shade that is far different from albinos. 

Emperor Skalvandoch Vailokym (II) is the fucker behind all this stupidity. In the year 2162, a few years after the dark war, seven hidden countries emerged from the dark when the world was in a worldwide devastating decline. 

These seven countries were all governed by a monarchy. The distinction the origins had were that they were very tall. For the men, the shortest was 6 foot 7 and the tallest was 9 feet and above. For women, they'd be 6 foot 3 as the shortest and 8 foot ten as the tallest. The origins also had exceptional appearances, majestic would be the most basic compliment you could give them.

They were at the time what we called aliens that were living on this earth but we soon referred to them as the origins. The elders of the origins left the thriving economy they made on earth and even swore to the rest of the countries that they would return a thousand years later after their expeditions on other planets. These seven would be the leading countries on earth that shifted the world forever.

The elders of the origins were..justified beings? They didn't like creating trouble or chaos. They taught their leaders to share their knowledge with other countries and soon the world became advanced scientifically and technically.

The three rising countries outside of the seven were the United Kingdom, the United States of America, and lastly Saudi Arabia.

It was all progressing smoothly until two of the seven origin countries mistakenly appointed cruel and tyrannical leaders, Rastadia and Atsile. The country Atsile split into two as the South Atsile did not want to be included in the rebellious behavior of the North.

The problem was Rastadia and North Atsile were the most advanced nations of the seven origins. 

Rastadia was soon named Vailokym after Skalvandoch Vailokym (I). Vailokym betrayed North Atsile and conquered their land. It didn't take long for them to conquer three more origins.

During Vailokym the first's reign, King Lincoln was the ruler of the UK, my great-grandfather. He was an exceptional leader and an intelligent tactician. When Vailokym was busy conquering countries, he made the UK flourish to new heights and gathered the smartest people into the country.

The last two countries of the origins saw the potential of the UK and willingly handed themselves to him as they had no other choice since they were already under attack. This made Skalvandoch Vailokym (I) to pull back as he didn't want to start a war with the United Kingdom as they were closely affiliated with the USA.