Ten

"Is he arrested yet?"

"Yes Sir, the police has detained him and will be hearing a court sentence in three weeks."

He nodded his head, 'finally one less headache..'

.

.

.

-Valentina's POV-

I woke up to the sound of my alarm ringing. It's just 6:14 in the morning and my shift doesn't start until 6:00 in the afternoon. Why do I wake up this early? early morning walk. I went to change into my running clothes and wrapped a large jacket around my waist.

"Nothing like running after the rain," I said with a contented smile.

"Haaaahhnngg" I stretched my arms. I walked around going to the park, there's a beautiful pond there and it's just the thing to start my day. I looked down on my piercing and found it cute, the only place I'd pierce aside my earlobes.

 I looked down on my piercing and found it cute, the only place I'd pierce aside my earlobes

I reached the pond and did some stretching. I then stood straight and enjoyed breathing in the fresh air. 

"Well, I should get going." I spun around hastily, stomping on the floor to keep my balance..but it didn't work. I unconsciously grabbed onto the nearest thing in front of me, which was a human being.

I pulled hard so I could hoist myself up,

"Phew~ nearly escaped that" I sighed..*SPLASH*

Is there an Alpha around here? I can smell there pheromones..ah, don't tell me..

I hesitantly looked behind me and the person I used as a booster ended up in the pond instead. The worst part is that I know him.

"Mister Red Corpsman! I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to uh- get you wet?" I motioned his state with my hands.

He looked at me with a strong glare, his eyes feels prickly penetrating through my skin. 

'I said I was sorry, sheesh.' 

I got down to give him a hand but he slapped it away. Asshole

I unwrapped the jacket on my waist and handed it to him.