Forty-seven

"So who in fucks sake are you?" I sighed into the phone and slouched.

"I wouldn't be too relaxed if I were you, little girly." He sneered through the phone.

I looked around and there were cameras, no wonder.

"I can tell you are confused, Well you have Heinrich, Vincenzo, and your Father to blame for that. Everything is just lining up soo perfectly" He said with a horrid laugh, if I were to rate it'd be an infinity negative. Shit doesn't even exist so that means it fucking sucks.

"No, I'd blame you. Wanker shit.

"Orlando, smack her." I heard him say, he isn't gonna hear you-

I stood corrected when I felt a tight sting on my right cheek, did..this motherfucking cunt..just smack me? 

I glowered at the man that just smacked me, so you like smacking huh? Let's see about that later.

"So cut to the chase, whaddya want?"

"...Since I plan on killing you, either way, it wouldn't hurt to tell you would it? HAHAHAHAHA!"

Mhm, it wouldn't hurt to dream innit? That's true I suppose.

"You see I have this nephew of mine, he has this huge inferiority complex against his non-blood-related brother. In terms of every aspect, this brother of his is always better than him to the point his parents favored that kid more."

Ah wait, I think I know this story...Don't fucking tell me...Oh shit. No wonder I thought he was familiar, Vincenzo is the non-blood-related brother he was talking about. So the nephew, would be the puppet this cunt used? That would be...the head of the German mafia?

But this man...isn't he part of the Russian one?

"I for one completely hated my brother. In fact, me and my nephew were quite similar. My parents also favored my brother way more than me so they made him the head of the mafia. So I killed him." Then a shrill laugh echoed from the phone, I winced at how high-pitched and disgustingly horrible it was. My ears are bleeding, mate. Stop it would ya'

"I just staged it to make the brother of my nephew think, my nephew killed his own parents out of jealousy and greed."

"So, your nephew doesn't know that you were the one who killed his parents?"

"He thinks his brother killed his parents, what else?" He cackled.

"Then you are the one who's controlling the mafia behind his back? Am I right?"

"Great to know that you have a brain!"

"Then what's your problem with my father?"

"...He has things about me that he shouldn't have known and done. You're my key to get it back but no matter what he does, he won't find enough evidence as long as I keep erasing them."

"Then why bother killing me? " I asked.

"He still keeps trying to dig for more information-" I then cut him off

"So you're saying that you're scared? Pfft-"

"You are just like your father, a fucker."

He then ordered another guy to smack me. 

"*spits* Nevertheless, is there any other reason why you would kidnap me? I mean I should know since I'm gonna die. Closure, ya know? " I spat out blood. Damn, these guys don't hold back with their slaps. Pretty weak though.