One Hundred Fifteen

I was eating the chocolate-coated strawberries Raven left when I heard silent beeping. The familiar chime of the locks. It was a series of fast sounds that came from the walls. A thought already came to mind of who it'd be. After a while, the layer's doors were unlocked.

The scent of his pheromones was getting stronger and stronger. The musky scent, he reminded me of the morning after the rain.  He stopped at the last door, and I assume he used a pheromone suppressant. I'm glad he did because I don't see any inhibitors around here that would stop my heat if ever it gets triggered because of their pheromones.

And just I suspected, it was him. The man who I can decipher that orchestrated their supposed death, My darling, Demetrius. I'm surprised he managed to do something this illegal considering he's always been the one who'd follow the law the most. 

The moment his figure entered my line of sight, without letting him notice me, I had raked my eyes on him. I shamelessly checked him out, watching how his chest muscles subtly flex underneath his prim and proper uniform. 

The suit looked so delicious on him. I couldn't help but remember the last thing I did to him when I saw him in them. Removing his tie that wrung around his dress shirt and wrapping them around his hands. I leaned down and sucked on his neck until it left a mark of my attack.  A memory that had embedded in my mind. 

Alas, I had to pretend once again.

"What's a famous lawyer like you doing in here? " I raised, unamused.

" I see that you know of me? I was hoping you'd remember something else, not the information everyone knows from the media. "

"Oh wow, let me guess..another Lover?

" Very much so, my beautiful wife. " He smiled gently at me before sitting on a different couch, the one across from me. Taking out his working laptop, typed away then adjusted his reading glasses.

" Why am I not surprised? What was I doing getting entangled with eight men all at once??? Surely this should have bothered you, you are a lawyer after all." I stated. I wanted to get a rouse out of him. To test if that idea had bothered him. What his opinion was.

" To be honest, it didn't bother me at all. I trust the guys will only share Caius among ourselves. But that includes you too, my wife. We don't feel any jealousy of each other. Sure we joke around regarding that topic but nothing big. Even if I'm a lawyer, there are laws I'm willing to break, if it means having you. " He looked up from his laptop and expressed his words while maintaining eye contact. His words sounded like a drug to my ears, a drug that I'd love to get high on.

"I heard similar words from the rest of you that visited me." I scoffed, turning off the Holovision, and proceeding to my bed where I could relax and lay down. My back ached a bit since I learned the longer I stay in this world, the more my attributes and body constitution as Everline in my world will be transferred to this body.

This was why the mark followed me to my world since the body Caius marked was no longer Valentina's but mine. How was it possible? I rather not question it. Another reason why my hair is not as pink as it used to be, rose pink is quite different from rosewood pink. But this process would equivalate to body pain. 

Perhaps I just ignored Demetrius nearing my bed, or I did not notice him but there he sat at the edge.

I felt his hand ever so gently pat the sole of my foot, "What is it?" I murmured.

"Do you need any help? It looks like you're in pain." He offered.  His voice softened and showed concern. I glanced at his hand on the bed covers, he was inching closer but it was obvious he was hesitant.