Fifty-four

I woke up to the sound of squeaking metal. I opened my eyes to see one of those push carts inside the airplane and the flight attendant asking if I want any snacks.

I glanced at the cart to notice that the snacks were quite expensive.. which meant I'm not on a commercial airplane.

More so because the flight attendant wasn't even asking if you'd like to buy some but do you want any more snacks, sir?

I sat down properly and only then did I realize that I was in someone's lap.

It was Sebastian's.

He was sleeping with both of his arms locked around me. His face leaning away from my face but his hand was on my hair. There was a blanket draped over both of us.

" Mister Cherith. " I said lowly while lightly tapping the side of his face. He groaned but didn't budge.

I eased my way up to his ear, "Mister Cherith."

Finally, he opened his eyes and gazed directly to mine.

" Why? " He whispered.

" I need to move to a different chair, we can't be together in one."

" No, I meant why are you...not calling me Sebastian. " He said dejectedly, he almost looked sad about it.

" ...Do I need to repeat what I said last time? " I raised my brow.

"I'm sorry...please don't ignore me anymore. I promise I won't do it again." He said sincerely while leaning his forehead against mine.

I really wonder why I let them do this to me, if it were anyone else, I'd head butt the fuck out of em'.

"..*sigh* Fine, apology accepted." I sighed and kissed the spot in between his eyebrows and patted his arms.

I learned that thing from Nagisa, she'd kiss the spot in between the eyebrow of one of the guys she said quote was a bully end quote.

"Apology accepted." I saw her grin up at him and kissed the crease in between his eyebrows.

She then walked away but was shocked to see me.

"H-how long have you been there." She stuttered with a blushed smile.

"You called me, remember?"

"O-oh yeah, I did didn't I?" She laughed.

"Ah, just wanted to ask, what was that kissy thing about? I thought you hated Derrick's guts and everything about him?"

"Y-you mean why I kissed that spot of Derrick's face?" She blushed even harder and I nodded my head.

"W-well..uh..it's...Aha! It's what you do in an act of reconciliation. Yup, that's it." She laughed weirdly.

"O..kay? Got it." I'll remember that.

And I did.

I patted Sebastian's arms, telling him that I need to get up. Instead, he sunk his face into the crook of my neck and tightened his grip around my body.

"Sebastian?" I asked.

He looked back at me with a hearty smile and finally let go. I wonder why he did that? Why do one hug in the first place? I do it quite..unconsciously...a feeling I guess that I should do it.

But his smile made me feel..weird? Like my stomach feels tingly in a way. I should get a gastric checkup to see if there's anything wrong.

I found a seat not too far off but I couldn't find where the others were. I wasn't comfortable with not knowing where they are in times like this and it was always much safer to know.