Eleven

"Somebody help! Thief!!" A woman yelled, even though I'm wearing four-inch heels I chased after that mother fucker.

I didn't bother lifting my maid's skirt while running. There was a car upcoming but the driver went on an abrupt stop, the thief managed to slip through so I had to slide through their hood. 

I caught up with the thief because I threw a rock as big as my palm at his leg. I got back the bag and patted my skirt to remove the dust. Once I knew I was clean, I calmly walked back to the hotel while the thief was being detained by nearby guards.

When I reached the hotel, the car which I slid from the hood was right in front. Since it was parked I checked the hood for any scratches or damages.

It was fine so I raised my head, through the front windscreen. I could faintly see from the semi-tinted window, the eyes of an Alpha Superior. Well, ain't this my lucky day?

I bowed and went back to the owner of the bag and properly gave it back to her. 

"Miss Maid, you're soo cool!" A little girl who looked to be about 5 years old looked at me with admiration. 

"Thanks, kid." I gave her a small smile and headed for the changing room to further check on my clothes.

*sigh* I swear if I encounter another Alpha Superior, I might just lose it.

I got back out, in time to serve the guests their food. I saw some people taking pictures of me, it's not like I'd get noticed since I've already applied makeup and wore a wig.

So far everything is going smoothly, just like Caius said there were celebrities, politicians businessmen, and businesswomen at the party.

I checked the time, 9:45 pm. I clock out at 10:15 so just a few more and I can finally leave this gathering of fake hypocritical people (leave out the true ones)

I went to a corner of the party and covered my face as I yawn. There was a woman with two wine glasses, she dropped some sort of pill inside one of them till it dissolved. I blinked multiple times making sure that I wasn't seeing things.

'Just how many shits can happen in one day?!' 

I sighed, irritated, and followed that idiotic bitch that's making my work life harder. She switched the wine glass with another person's wine glass carried the tray and gave it to someone I know. Caius???

She followed Caius to a group of people, she placed the drugged glass in front of a guy with GOLD EYES. ANOTHER ONE?! ANOTHER ALPHA SUPERIOR?! Goddamn, my luck!

I approached the table with a smile, stopping the man from drinking the wine.

"Good evening Sir, I cannot let you drink that. I can bring you another if you'd like?" I said politely and seriously.

"Hey! You can't just do that!" The woman complained. I turned around and faced her,

"If my memory serves me right, a green and red pill is a pill specifically made for Alphas. The fact that you would mix it with Sir's wine without him knowing and you are showing signs of agitation and clear actions of guilt. I presume that you are planning something not good." I deadpanned, rolling my eyes.

"You- where's your evidence?!" 

"*sigh* The area where you did it has a hidden security camera on the wall." 

She was so mad that she grabbed the wine glass in an attempt to throw it at me, jokes on you I have A+ training while living with my siblings in the past. They would try to ruin me in public one way or another.

I flipped the tray I was holding and as she threw it at me, I whacked the wine back at her. 

"Oh god, what a mess.. Gideon, get this woman in a purple dress that has a huge wine stain on her clothes." I talked to him through the communicator.

"Do you know who I am?!" She yelled at me.

"I don't nor do I care, I can sue you anyways if you want." I shrugged and picked up the wine glass. I grabbed a new one a gave it to the man from earlier. 

"Here you are Sir, have a nice evening," I said without looking into any of their eyes and walked away.

"Don't worry Valerie, she's nothing big." Mrs. Milford assured me.

I checked the time again and it was 10:14 pm, time to clock out! Fina-Fucking-ly!

*SMASH*

I stopped in my tracks, clenching my hands while turning around.

"Justin please.." Caius pinched his nose bridge. It was his ex-boyfriend from the other day making a racket. JUST WHEN I WAS ABOUT TO CLOCK OUT! YOU JUST HAD TO DO IT WHERE I AM STATIONED AT!

*aggressive inhale and exhale*

"Sir, I am sorry but can you please step out of the premises." I stood in between him and Caius. 

"Huh?! This is between him and me! Get out of here bitch!" He shoved me, I stumbled but was caught by the guy..at the park.

I had no time to think about the guy at the park since I am PISSED

I took out the pen, "Sir, this is my last warning. Please leave before we will be forced to call security." I warned him, twirling the pen in my hand.

Him being the stupid fuckhead he is didn't listen and even lunged at me. When he was near enough I tased him by the stomach. He collapsed on the ground, "Bruno, get this one please." I asked.

I turned around to the guests, "I am sorry for the disturbance, please continue." I didn't even care to smile but stayed polite. The guest clapped though, they're weird.

"Valentina?" Caius asked unsurely.

"..Yes, how did you notice?" I tilted my head.

"Y-your scent.."

"You can still smell my pheromones??" I raised a brow. Well damn, how strong are they or is it just he has a really good sense of smell. 

"I can, it's surprising since you haven't reached 18 and all that.." He looked down.

"Is anything wrong?" I asked.

"No! I'm just sorry because of Justin.." 

"Don't be, it's not your fault anyway." I patted his head.

"Oh- sorry, it's a habit." I apologized. Not really, it's just an excuse to pat his head, I've always wanted to do it. Despite the novel being poorly written, the art was just phenomenal.

He blushed and shook his head.

"Miss McKenna?" I froze. Don't tell me it's him.

"It is you, Miss McKenna." What kind of coincidence is this shit?! 

He narrowed his eyes at me, grabbing Caius and pulling him closer to their side. I gazed over and who would have fucking thought..THAT ALL THE ALPHAS I MESSED WITH TODAY WAS THE ALPHAS. I'm not even surprised as to why they're glaring at me anymore.

Tough luck...such tough luck.

"*sigh* I will take my leave, my shift is over." I bowed.

"Wait- may I know the name of my savior?" The guy from earlier smirked.

Savior? Blech.

"It's Valentina Liberty McKenna, Sir. Have a Good evening."

To be Continued . . .