One Hundred Twenty

"Looks like I've finally tired you guys out. Please, next time, don't try to test how long I can last." I watched how Caius' chest heaved up and down before finally nodding off. I made sure they were all clean by the time we finished.

Opening the bathroom, I submerged my body under the warm water. There was a mirror adjacent to where I sat. I stared at the art displayed around my skin, the proof of what they did to me for the past fifteen days. They certainly put up a fight to who can last the longest.

I'm surprised they can last that long without much to eat or sleep. Seeing how they weren't aware of what I did in the military made me somewhat glad.

In the beginning, I pretended that I was tired after not resting for a week. Hence how I fell down the stairs with the false pretense of being too tired. Though it was all an act, I learned how to perfectly pretend from watching my mother. After all, she was an actress who couldn't see through her own daughter's mask.

Though if I really were to estimate my endurance limit, I'd say in terms of sex, I can well last a month with all eight of them without stopping. War is definitely more tiring than this but they are way more enjoyable than tearing my enemy's head off.

The reason being for just a month is because mentally I might be fine but surely my vagina would say otherwise. 

Nevertheless, I cleared up my head and enjoyed my bath, fully satisfied. 

After an hour I got up and cleaned up. Carrying them down from the bed was easy, I fixed the sheets and switched them out with clean ones. I'm sure to hear neverending complaints from them by the time they awaken so I'd like to bask in their naked sleeping figures before it happens.

I set the temperature of the room where it was cozy and comfortable to sleep in. I called my secretary who was panicking as soon as he picked it up.

"I thought something happened to you! The police are still looking for you, madam!"

"Inform my father that I'm sorry for worrying them and it's because I focused on myself and whatever, just make up some bullshit. Call the police and stop the search. Lastly, is Leive alright? make sure he is well-fed. I wouldn't want my cat to look like a corpse when I see him again."

"..You are quite in a happy mood, madam.

"I suppose I am."

Hanging up the phone, I decided to take a tour around this house they built. The dining room was huge but just as Sebastian had mentioned, the bathing room was massive. There were three gardens and each was well tended to. There were joint rooms and individual rooms but each of their private rooms had a photo of me in them.

The most fascinating one was Caius' as he had a portrait of me that he had personally painted. Sebastian had a drawing of me that he had commissioned from someone but until now it boggles me as to how they knew what I looked like in my world.

The next day I prepared lunch for all of us as I already estimated that they probably wouldn't wake up until noon today. Well, I attempted to that was until I nearly set off the pancake on fire which was why I finally opted to order them. 

I went to the second floor's patio and had my tea there while I read today's news. 

I see that Beyond Genetic Mutation (BGM) has affected nearly the whole population. Nearly 95 percent of the whole world has been affected by this odd phenomenon. This occurrence never happened in my world so this is quite new to me.

Chemical base Fatumine and Ligonine, I've looked into it a few months ago. The origin of how these were formed has still been unfounded. Among all the things I've tackled in my life, this is where I can truly say that I have no answer. 

But what really caught my eye is this virus that has only been affecting the female population. Corrupting their body and shutting down their organs at a fast pace, this is an advanced type of sepsis...at least in this world, it is.

This is the Femelladens Virus a virus that occurred back in the year 2176 but was quickly cured after the research team appointed by my great-grandfather, King Lincoln found the antidote after the Vailokym empire refused to give the formula. It started slowly spreading because the countries of the origins were foreign to us and they had viruses they had immunity to but we didn't.

Now, how this entered this world is a mystery to me since I certainly did not carry it over. Femelladens is a man-made virus so the only probable reason why it is spreading now is someone is purposefully doing so. 

It's easy for me to type up the formula so I'll just send it to Herrington Medical Institute. I didn't wipe out Doctor Murphy's memories so it's more convenient for me.

But the number of fatalities caused by this virus will lead to an international crisis. A record of 201, 078, 893 women have died worldwide and this is obviously just a rough estimate. I can see why this affected them so much as it is an airborne virus that could also be passed through touch. 

I mean, 65 million women died from the virus in my world and that's with the virus spreading and being cured within a two-month time frame. There are 5 billion women and 8 billion men as of date but they are rapidly decreasing and it is said there are just 4.8 billion women now. 

Let's see if I can find the mother fucker that's spreading this damn virus..

-Third Person's POV-

They slowly woke up from their sleep but soon panicked when they noticed that she wasn't inside the room with them. Raven stood up and hurriedly wore his robe to find Ivy but when he saw a note on the dining table saying that she was just resting on the second floor, he then quietly checked if she truly was there.

As soon as he caught the scent of her pheromones he sighed.

"She's still here, she's upstairs at the patio." He informed the rest of them.

"I know you guys are awake, eat first okay? I'll head down there in a bit. The food's already prepared in the dining room. " The house speaker echoed her voice. She already had access to the house security so all it took was to simply speak through her device.

Thirty minutes passed and she got down from the patio and noticed that the house was much cleaner than she had left it. 

Sensing where they would be, she followed their scent and it led her to the living room where they were waiting. 

"I take it you would want to have the talk now. Alright, ask me any questions and I'll answer them honestly."

To Be Continued . . .