Ninety-four

-Caius' POV-

'Where am I?' I thought to myself.

Everything is white. I glanced to my left there was this gigantic glass screen separating the area where I was from that area and the same goes for the one at my right. I wasn't the only one here, there were benches in front of me and even I was sitting on one. 

There were people sitting beside me, behind me, and even in front of me. The ones to my left and right both had people in them as well.

'Where was I?'

A minute ago, Rosia shot me in the middle of the cliff and now I'm here?

"Confused?" I heard a woman's voice speak.

I looked at the person beside me and she donned pink hair with copper-red eyes. A beta. She seems like she's to be around 19 years old.

"I am." I nodded my head.

"Seems like I will be explaining this again. You know, I also explained this to a certain tyrant back then? Anywhosy, we are at the boundary of heaven and hell. The people on our right are dead but they'll be going to heaven while the people on our left are also dead but they'll be going straight to hell. We are in the middle, which means we are between life and death. We did die but we somehow are still alive." She explained with full confidence.

I tried not to judge the girl for being slightly crazy. Why did she look like she was happy that we are here?? I didn't want to know.

"Is..there any possible way we can go back?" I asked, desperate.

"Of course there is. We wait for our turn to go through those doors in front of us. Usually, they go in twos to make the process faster."

"How do you know how all these work?" 

"Let's just say this isn't my first rodeo." She sighed while laughing awkwardly.

"Valentina." Another woman called for her. She had black hair but I couldn't see anything beyond that as I was just facing her back as she sat.

"Sorry, I need to go talk to her for a bit. She's the tyrant I was talking about." She laughed.

I waved back to her and took in my situation. So, I can go still go back. Those words were such a relief to hear.

I was waiting patiently for it to be my turn. Things were speeding up and soon I was at the second to the front. The girl I talked to was up next along with the woman beside her.

I hope I wasn't making the guys worry..*sigh*

I felt a tap on the glass and saw a man waving at me. I was confused but, I didn't like it. He was from the left side. 

He drew on the glass and started writing.

How does it feel to lose the woman you love, Caius?

'What?' I stared at him in shock. I didn't know who he was but he knew my name. What's more, he mentioned a woman. 

But I don't have a female lover?

The woman in front of me stood up and walked over the glass wall where the man was. She leaned over and I couldn't see what she was doing but all I knew, was it terrified the man.

She walked towards me and there I took the first glance at her face. She had pure black eyes, matching her hair. I'd never seen such enchanting orbs before, it was almost it was an abyss that once you fall into it, there was no way out.