Eighty-seven

"Are you out of your mind?! Why did you agree with him?? He's old! He isn't thinking straight!" Harley demanded after barging into my room. Trailing behind him the rest of the brothers.

I sighed at the headache that was emerging as their bickers louden. I still have an hour left before I need to out so I need to make this quick.

"What's wrong with it? he has all the qualities I asked for. What more shall I want? There isn't a reason for me to refuse." 

"But-"

"No buts, get out. I'm tired." I then pointed them to leave. They reluctantly left and so I went ahead and called Annie.

"Hello? " She answered.

" Annie, what was the name of the man we were supposed to interview for our research?"

"Oh uhm..lemme see..Heinrey Gaius Vinston. He's the CEO of Vinston Inc, that reminds me to tell you that I received a letter of confirmation from his secretary. We can come in in three days for the interview. Isn't that great?!" She said excitedly.

"Thank you, I need to go now."

"That's it? Ok then stay safe~" 

I knew his name was familiar. Vinston...

. . .

"Where are you going?" Hunter asked, seeing as I have already dressed up.

"I'm meeting with my friends from school to talk about our project." I lied.

"Alright, I'll drop you off~"  Milan chirped.

"Sure. I'll just message you when you should pick me up." 

After dropping me off in front of Pierre's house, I waited for him to drive off before I went inside his house. 

"Valentina? Why are you here??" Pierre opened the door, visibly confused.

"I want you to hold my phone for a while until I'm back." 

I didn't give him a chance to reply when I left. I took his motorcycle and drove to the condominium unit. I stayed hidden in the parking lot and monitored all the cameras. After checking Harvey Rosenbloom's logs, I found that he had been in connection with a suspected person. The said person would be delivering a box that lines up with what he said on that phone call.

And just in time, the woman comes and hands the box to the lady at the front who manages the mail given to us. At this point, I'm sure it isn't any explosive device but I waited when the woman in the reception wasn't looking so I could take the box.

It was easy for me to slip in unsuspectingly as I can freely disrupt the security cameras. I took the box back home after I came back to Pierre's and asked Milan to drive me back.

*rip*

"..hair?" Blonde hair to be exact and along with it was a flash drive. They still use flash drives today, I forgot. How low-tech.

I plugged in the flash drive disk to my laptop and saw a video of a woman with blonde hair crying.

"P-Please spare me! Please! AHH!" She screeched as a man with a familiar scar from his eyebrow to his cheek yanked her hair and cut it in half.