Twenty-three

"How's your fever? It's already been two days." Annie asked through the phone.

"*sniff* It's fine.. I'm already ok, I don't know why Claude won't let me attend C- *cough* Class."

"..Bitch what's your temperature?" Pierre asked.

"...38.4 degrees celsius?" 

"You're sick, Val." 

"I don't feel like *cough* *cough* i-it *ehem* excuse me." 

"Well get some rest, I already took down notes of the things you've missed. Love ya~"  Then our call ended.

I was laying down on my bed with a cold compress on my head. I wore very skin-exposing clothes since I remember Farris back when I was still in my body told me that if I want to get rid of my fever faster, refrain from wearing thick and long clothes. 

I caught a cold a day after Claude left for a business trip to France

I caught a cold a day after Claude left for a business trip to France. He told me that he'd be gone for a week but now he cut it to 3 days. He's going to come back tonight so he told me to rest and not leave. When I tried going to university, Charles prevented me from doing so.

*ping*

I checked my phone and it was from my personal chef for the day. He said that he got caught in an accident today and is sorry that he couldn't deliver my food. I replied back reassuring him that I'd be fine and to take care.

I offered some help but he told me as well that he'd be fine and he was thankful.

I got up groggily and went to the living room where Charles was guarding.

"Miss, you aren't supposed to get up." He panicked and rushed towards me.

"No, I'm feeling ok. Anyways Frankie got caught in an accident and can't bring me my meal. Do you think you can stop by somewhere and buy me some *cough* *ehem* soup?" I rasped.

"Yes of course! I'll be quick but please call me if you need me." He then left.

I went back to my room with an itchy throat. I looked for a cough spray/syrup or even drops but it seems like I ran out.

I don't feel sick except for my headache and itchy ass throat so I guess I can stop by the convenience store?

I grabbed the pen that was given to me and a wallet. I wore slippers and went to go buy some cough spray.

I managed to buy it, I got many stares since I just wore a robe over my clothes..not that I give a flying fuck about. Stare all you want at least I ain't on People's fucking Magazine with a stolen picture, this is much better.

As I enter the condominium building, I realized that I forgot the mother fucking card. I received a text from Charles that some idiot hit his car from the back and is demanding all sorts of bullshit but he'll be late for handling legal business.