Nine

"Come on Valerie!" Annie dragged me to a basketball shooting game. At the arcade, after the incident earlier, we continued what was our original plan. To be honest, this is my first time at an arcade.

"..Woah Val, you fucking suck! HAHAHAHAHA" Pierre teased, not one basketball went in. I can feel my eyes twitching.

I tried a couple of more times and still, not one ball went in the hoop. 

"*inhale**exhale* ..I'm playing a different game." 

Annie and Pierre were going to have a match at the zombie shooting game. I looked around and saw another gun shooting game.

I approached it and picked up the gun, whatever number you hit corresponds with the number of tickets you will win.  I aimed and used all my ammo hitting the biggest amount target. The tickets started to roll out, it was fricking long and I smirked at Pierre.

"Heh"  I looked at him with a smug on my face.

"Psh~" He rolled his eyes.

After playing a few more games I realized that I had too many tickets and having too many tickets is a pain in the ass to carry around.

I was going to give it to the ticket master or whatever their position name was till I saw a cute little boy.

"Um Sir, can I have that stuffed reindeer??" He asked the employee ticket master dude.

" Oh sorry kid, you don't have enough tickets.." The little boy's eyes started brimming with tears.

"Will this makeup for it?" I placed all of my tickets at the counter.

"M-ma'am?" He looked at me confused.

"*sigh* I said, will this makeup for it? The reindeer stuff toy? You said it wasn't enough." 

"Oh! this is way too much miss."

"I don't really care, hey kid do you want anything else?" I looked at the little boy who was staring at me with bright eyes.

"C-can I??" 

"Of course, you can, I don't want to buy anything anyways so go for it." He then started pointing at all sorts of things and he got what he wanted.

"Thank you, miss! this is the happiest day of my life!" He hugged me, wait..this child, he's an alpha??? ...you really can't judge anyone by their cover.

"Glad you're happy kid." I smiled. Oh, I smiled..meh.

"Ah-..c-call me Stellan! my name is Stellan Alois Cherith, can I know your name??"

"Valentina Liberty McKenna, call me whatever you want."

"my future wife!" I stared at him confused

"Ha??"

"Oh- I mean, Libby..can I call you Libby?" He looked at me with puppy dog eyes, how can I fucking refuse.

"Sure, you can call me Libby." It sounds childish but what the heck.

"There you are young sir Stellan, the driver is waiting outside." An older man came and assisted him out.

"Libby! please don't forget me!" He hugged me one more time before following the man.

'Such a cute kid' I thought.

-Third Person's POV-

"Sebby! Sebby! guess what!!" Stellan got home and rushed to his older brother who was invited over for dinner. 

"What is it?" He asked.

"I think I'm bisexual now!"