Fifty-six

" *sighs* So you mean to tell us, your father would not let you leave their mansion and you are upset about it?" Pierre raised a brow while sucking on a lollipop.

"Upset isn't the right word, irritation is. He does not let me step foot outside of the horribly designed room he set up for me. Not only was he being an arse about it but his wretched sons were too. They said something along the lines that I was a walkin' misfortune. The nerve of them." I complained.

"The worse part was that I couldn't smack that snarky Harlot..err Harley...*groans* whoever that actor buffoon was."

"You mean..Harley Zenon? THE Harley Zenon Solace?! That's who your brother is?!" Annie exclaimed.

"...I think so, what about him?"

"You don't know?! Your brother was literally ranked as one of the hottest actors in the whole world! He's an exceptionally phenomenal actor and handsome to boot! With a hot body."

Pierre rolled his eyes while Annie continued to blabber about how great my 'brother' was.  

"Alright, Alright, we get it. He's amaaazziiinggg. You fans are just biased, he not that great." Pierre then went ahead to counter everything Annie said.

"Wha- you're just jealous that he looks better than you!" 

"So, you think he's better than me?" Pierre stared at Annie in disbelief.

"As a matter of fact, I do." 

" *incoherent mumbles* Ugh, ...Hey Quinn, why are you soo quiet today?" Pierre changed the subject and went to talk with Quinn.

Quinn then blushed red and slammed her forehead hard on the table.

"The fuck?!" He exclaimed.

"I fucked up! I fucked up real bad but I don't feel guilty about it at all!!!" She whined while her face still facing the table.

"Could you please elaborate?" I asked.

"Promise you guys won't overreact?" And we nodded our heads.

.

.

.

"HOLY SHIT!" Pierre yelled.

"What did I just say?!"

I thought about what she said, I knew there was something wrong with Charles that day but I chose not to pry. Who knew he broke up with his girlfriend. What's more, he had a one-night stand with Quinn. 

She doesn't know if he used protection or not but what intrigued me was something else.

"You two were trying to hook me up with...Charles?" I scrunched my eyebrows together.

"...Y-Yes?"

" *sigh* We don't see each other that way. I see him like a..brother figure? Is that what it's called? A close friend? and also, Quinn. What will you do if you ended up pregnant?" I asked her.

"I'll keep the child of course. No doubts about it, I'll find somewhere to work and stop college for a while. If he doesn't want to help me with raising the child, it's fine by me. It's my fault anyway, I won't impose that responsibility on him. " She said sincerely.

She's quite mature, I like how she thinks. The only problem would be Caius, he is not quite fond of Charles, and if he finds out that he slept with his sister he might just do something.

"I respect your decision, if you ever do end up pregnant, don't hesitate to ask for help from me. I'd be glad to, I also want to be your baby's godmother." I said seriously.