Forty

Charles then stepped in between me and my brothers. He said something about giving me an item I left but he leaned in and whispered in my ear.

"The blonde one is Harley Zenon and his twin is Hunter Zeke meanwhile the oldest is Wesley Jaxon." He whispered.

"Thanks." I whispered back.

"What are you doing here?" Harley asked coldly.

"Why do you care?" I retorted. His eye twitched and he walked away, Hunter followed him while Wesley and Milan stayed behind and talked to me.

"Can you please tell me why you're here?" Wesley asked more politely than in our last encounter. It's surprising since I didn't really expect much from him but more so from those two twin idiots.

"The night we met, I helped Mr. Horace Halifax so he invited me to his wife's party as thanks." I shrugged.

"What did you help him with?" Milan wondered.

"Oh, I just knocked out a few guys."

"...A-alright, then we will just go and talk with the others. If you need anything you can talk to us." Wesley said and left. Milan leaned near me and whispered, "You should go back to your condo as well before Father finds out you are staying at a hotel. I wouldn't want you to be scolded." He patted my head and left.

'..how does this fucker know??'

Before I proceeded back to my table, I spoke with Mr. Horace once more. "What do you think of my grandson?" He wiggled his brows. It's amazing how this old man can change his expression within seconds. Just a moment ago when he was talking with those businessmen he had an oppressing stature, an unwelcoming appearance.

"He's..unique?"

"It's fine, he's quite a brat. I wanted to introduce you to my other grandson but then he butted in, that immature grandson of mine. *sigh* Let me see if I can find him...ah, Raven! Come here, you serious bloke."

My eyes slowly raised upwards to see the said grandson. He stood in front of us, what a coincidence that he was introducing me to this man. I'm still convinced to this day that he just hates me. His glare just proved my point even more.

"No need to introduce her to me, I already know her. We live in the same condominium complex."

"Really? Well, I'll the two of you to talk to each other then." I wanted to ask him to just stay but alas, he left.

I pursed my lips together at the awkward silence between the two of us. What bothered me the most was his protruding stare. I kept my gaze forward while he kept staring at me. It feels like I was being poked by silver needles.

"Did you even realize earlier you were about to be kissed by that idiot?" He berated,

I gave in and moved my head to face him. He looked like he was disturbed by me and peacock faces' interaction from earlier but why would he? It wasn't like I was trying to get with him, my mind drifted is all.

I stared into his eyes and they reflected emotions that were a mix of annoyance and ..begging? What? Nope, I must be mistaken.

"Look, it wasn't even on purpose ok? Plus, it's just a kiss. I don't really particularly care about that. If he kisses me, he'll kiss the floor after. No Biggy. "

"..You don't care if someone kisses you? " He asked with his eyebrows furrowed in a frown.

" It's just my lips touching with his. Life's no fairy tale, a kiss is nothing."

'What matters is making out, then that's something.'

"Valentina, a kiss is important. It's not just lips touching each other, it's intimate. You shouldn't let anyone just kiss you without your consent."

"Sure, fine." I said nonchalantly.

"Are you even taking what I'm saying seriously?! " He hissed.

"*sigh* Of course I am. So Raven, will you give me your consent to kiss you?" I teased.

"Wha-" His face flushed.

" *chuckles* See? I'm doing what you told me to. I'm asking for consent but don't worry you don't have to answer that. I already know what you'd say so save your breath. " I waved off and walked away

Before I could even leave the balcony he grabbed my wrist and spun me around.

"Alright, I'll give you my consent."

"What?" I asked, confused.

"My consent. You can kiss me if you want."

He gazed at me with challenging eyes, does he think I really wouldn't do it?

"..You said it first." I smirked.

I tugged on his hand that was on his wrist to pull him closer to me. I reached for his neck with my other hand and pressed my lips against his.

It was hot but it felt good, I became greedy so I pushed my tongue in to see if he'd let me in. To my surprise, he did.

I slipped into his mouth and sucked on his tongue. I pulled back every once in a while just to kiss him again and tease his lips.

After one last peck, I backed up to stare at his crimson flushed face. This alpha is just too adorable. I might just kiss him again but I'll spare him for now.

" I like this consent thing, Thank you old coot but this will not happen again. I don't like butting into other people's relationships."

I kissed him on the cheek and caressed his face before I finally left.

I looked for Caius to do just a little something.. Ah there he is.

"Caius." I voiced out. He turned around and slightly tipped his head in question.

I grabbed his hand and dragged him somewhere more private.

"V-Valetina? Where are you taking me?" He flushed.

I faced him and asked, "Can I give you back what Raven gave me?" 

"Ha?"

"Is it a yes or no?"

"Y-yes?" 

I nodded my head and yanked him by the collar down, He was flabbergasted but then I locked lips with him. I did exactly what Raven did to me back to him. When I pulled back he was even redder than before.

"W-Wha- That was-  Hng.." He muttered in embarrassment.

"Now I don't owe anyone anything, that is all." I gave him a small hug and opened the curtain to go out to only see Claude, Raven, Vincenzo, Sebastian, Demetrius, and Slade with shocked faces.

"..I'm still gonna ignore you all." I rolled my eyes and walked away.

I met up with the guys again and Quinn wondered where I have been,

"Oh, I just ate some sweets." I shrugged.

"Which ones? I'd like to try!" Stellan said in excitement.

"Ah- hm..You won't like it, it's for grown-ups only." I winked.

"No fair.." he pouted.

I chuckled and went along the night, avoiding them for the rest of the stay.

To be Continued . . .