Three

It's been way over a year now, almost two years even, I'm turning 18 in 5 months so here is what happened during the past year and months.

I went to the doctor and I was an Omega, I didn't want to go through the process of having to experience heat so I got a choker that prevents my pheromones to go out of my body. It usually isn't enough so I drink prescribed medicine/ inhibitor.

Robert, my foster father got a job in a decent company so we had to move houses. I was the one that chose the house and Gertrude also got a job in a separate company.

I'm not a fan of going into heat, one time I missed drinking one of my medicines and I felt so hot, my body shook, and I felt horny. It's irritating since I couldn't control it, though I did my best to.

My choker was simple, it was black and I added a circle gold design on the center so that it would look like an accessory instead of a pheromone suppressant.

But even with two different medicines and the choker, my pheromones still leak whenever I go into heat. The doctor did warn me but I didn't care enough.

I started working as a part-time waitress at a café and went back to school it was called Crossroads University, a government-paid school.

Luckily Valentina didn't do anything stupid while she was in this world nor did she have a bad reputation yet so everything is going smoothly for me.

"Mom, I'm going to the café now," I stated and walked to the bus stop.

It took 12 minutes to reach the café, I changed into my uniform and started working. I work 6 hours on weekends and 4 hours on Tuesdays, and I earn 17 dollars per hour so it's easy money.
.
.
.
.

My shift is almost done, I have about 15 minutes left before I go back home.

"Valerie, there's someone on your station at table 3." Quinn, another part-timer informed me. It's already 10 pm and this person is at a café?

"Thank you" I replied and went to table 3, a man with pink hair and purple eyes sat there. It's funny how an Alpha Inferior would be doing in a small unknown café like this one?

"Hello, what would you like?" I asked. He kept on staring at me and it was annoying. I tried to be polite since I can't be rude to customers.

"Is there something wrong with my face?" I gave him an on-purpose obvious forced smile and raised my brows.

"Oh, sorry um- *ahem* I'd like an espresso and a slice of the tiramisu." He coughed.

"Alright, please wait for a while" I responded and walked away. I didn't bother looking back at him.

"Dave, One espresso and a slice of tiramisu," I told him impassively.

I got his order and carried it back to him, he kept gazing at me, and then my watch beeped. Thank God, I went to the back and changed out of my uniform. When I got out, the customer was already gone.

"I'm going now" I clocked out and left.

I was walking to the bus stop that was a five-minute walk from the café.

"Excuse me-" I turned around and it was the pink-haired man again.

"What is it?" A frown tried to escape my face but I held it in.

"What's your name?" He asked confidently but there was a hidden nervousness through his voice.

"And why should I tell you?" I raised my voice slightly.

"Oh sorry it's just, you look a lot like my lost sister..We lost her when she was just 2 years old." He rubbed the back of his neck. Is this man an Alpha Inferior??

"The fuck? Then how can you say I look like your sister?" My eyebrows furrowed. I knew it, this man is very annoying and Dumb.

"It's just.. a feeling?" Lies.

"mhm..and I too have a feeling that you are an idiotic fucking creep. Goodbye." I turned around and strode fast away from the source of the headache.

"Wait-"

I got inside the bus, unbothered and the doors closed. Another day is done..

. . .

After class I made my way to the café, I rethought my actions when I saw a certain seal. It was the Red Corps, I've seen it when I was reading the novel. If I remembered correctly, the father whose name I don't care about hired them to fetch Valerie. I think one of the male leads are part of that organization. One of the main factors is why Valerie fell for him.

Yeah, they smell trouble so I'll just pass for today. I called Dave that I won't be coming in today so I headed back home. I think I should just be quiet and find a different part-time job.

GERTRUDE (My idiotic non-blood-related Mother)

I'm going to quit my job at the café

sent at 6:12 pm

Alright :)
sent at 6:15 pm

Ok, now that's done, lemme see..I need to go to the café tomorrow if I can and quit. Find another decent part-time job and figure out why did the Red Corps show up.

If my memory serves me right, the plot should have started over a year ago since a little after Valerie's 16th birthday, the McKenna couple died.

I'm already turning 18 barely half a year from now. Wait..that annoying pink head..is he behind it? I'm going to fucking flip out if that mother fucker is my/Valerie's brother.

*sigh* I need to look for a job that accepts undergraduates...

To be Continued . . .