Forty-one

Just like what I had expected, I am being avoided as if I'm a virus. It's funny actually. I'm the omega while they're the Alpha but then when we see each other they are the ones who take a 180° turn.

They'd close the elevator doors when I'm about to enter, Claude remains distant whenever he's guarding me but the thing is, he still makes me food and coffee every morning.

I don't talk to them either since if that's what they want then fine. I'm just curious as to what the fuck is their deal? I'm offended that they were the ones who kept butting into my life then they're also the ones who will get out first?

Tch, it's annoying. Even Caius avoids eye contact with me, it's hilarious.

I'm already a month into school after the shooting incident. This body's birthday is coming up in the upcoming month, which means I'd be 18 then.

"Miss Valentina, your brother, told me to bring you to Mr. Fox Solace's company building office. He said that your father has something he wanted to discuss with you." Charles said while driving.

"My Father? But I ain't even on a life or death situation, why does he want to talk with me for?" I raised a brow.

Well, my concerns were answered when I confronted him.

"So you're saying that I have to go to Italy with you guys because all of you will have some business to attend to there?" I asked.

"Yes, precisely." He said sternly.

"Don't I have Claude with me?"

"He's also leaving to go to Japan in three days. Anyway, I don't trust anyone to be your guardian aside from him or your brothers. You're going with us and that's final."

"...Fine." I turned around to leave

"Wait, I want you to try this and tell me if it works. It's a new medicine to hide your pheromones. I know you're having a hard ti- *ehem* I meant, it's a bother to have your scent lingering everywhere."

'Were you about to say I was having a hard time? Cause I'm pretty sure that's what you were about to say, old stuff.' I thought in my head.

"Alright, thank you." He handed me a bottle of water and I drank the pill that dissolved pretty quickly.
.
.
.
.

*sigh* I had to pack a week's worth supply of clothes so I skipped my afternoon classes and then Charles drove back to my unit.

I headed inside but then at Charles' office, all of them were there talking to each other in a rather serious atmosphere. It was sort of tense and stressful,

"We don't need to share you with anyone else."

'Ha?'

"Valentina is just..s- she's just a 17-year-old brat. Kids her age just like to flirt, we shouldn't be bothered by what she does."

'Me? What? How did I get in that conversation and did I just hear them call me a blimming fucking brat? Why I oughta-'

"S-she doesn't affect me..." Caius said with his lips pursed in a straight line.

'..How come that felt like a lie? ..No, I'm just hearin' things.'

"We don't need anyone, whether it be another man or woman, or even an underaged princess in our relationship with you. It's already enough that I have to share you with them." Vincenzo said in a cold voice.

(A/n: I'mma say it first, Foreshadowing~~~)

'...How am I the problem? The fuck.'

I then felt a tight squeeze in my chest and it felt weird. I feel annoyed yet upset at the same time. Why am I this upset? I should only be offended at this point..the heck's wrong with me, am I having another heartburn?