Ninety-three

-Third Person's POV-

"Why have you called me here?" Claude asked as he sat down in the office of the current General.

"I-I'm terribly sorry but..we need your help, General Claude. We know that you are currently undergoing your current mission but.." General Dunn stood up and apologized.

"Hold on, for what?"

"..The Ultima's structural disk was taken. There was multiple security guarding but it seems like there was something that interrupted every system we had. The guards that were there were knocked out and when they have awoken, they had no recollection of what happened." He reported.

"Who took it."

"We suspect that it was Klaus Ilyas." Claude closed his eyes, irritated as the person whom he didn't want it to be possessed by, was holding it in his hands.

They required a specially trained individual to covertly infiltrate Klaus' base as Dunn works to formulate a plan for the worst-case scenario. They couldn't make a big deal out of the situation because if the news got wind of it, there would be an international uproar.

"Alright."

..

"Remember, follow exactly what I instructed. Not a second can miss."

"Of course, I've been working with you for years."

..

"Hi there, Rust." Valentina smiled at the crawling Gabi. 

"W-where's Heinrey? H-HEINREY! H-HELP!" She screamed. During the years she was "held captive" she lived a life of luxury, being Heinrey's main fuck buddy. She didn't care that he was killing people, she only cared about sex and money. She didn't care about Demetrius. In fact, she was happy that he was their target.

She even went to lengths in helping them to make her ex-boyfriend grovel. Pretended to be kidnapped, abused, and assaulted, but now everything changed. Everything, in a span of five days.

Valentina landed another heavy kick to her abdomen, making her spit blood.

"Does it hurt?" She asked while all Gabi could give was a cry.

"Good. It's supposed to hurt." She then grabbed her by the hair and threw her across the room.

"Honey, chill~ you don't want to hurt yourself." Heinrey caressed her arms and placed a kiss on the top of her head.

"H-H-Heinr-rey?" Gabi stretched her hand towards him while he just stared at her in disgust.

"I'll leave you two alone now. Bye~" He then closed the door.

'Fucking Walmart Heinrich'

"Just so you know, I'm still not done with you yet." Valentina patted her head and proceeded to close the cell door.

She told the guy guarding her cell that if she got out, he's the first person whom she'd kill.

Checking from her PDS, she could see that the guys were still trying to figure out where Caius had gone. While she still had time, she went to work on other important things.