Forty-eight

(Happy 2K followers!)

Nightfall was nearing, I followed the GPS and I don't plan on resting any time soon. I've been on the road for a few hours now and I even bought a random dress since I could not wear Vincenzo's torn shirt all the time.

 I've been on the road for a few hours now and I even bought a random dress since I could not wear Vincenzo's torn shirt all the time

My only concern was it was white, what if I get a bloodstain on it? *sigh*

The road is quite quiet, it was near empty. It seems like I've reached a village where there were houses but it seems like it was unoccupied for the most part. It was clean if anything but wide nonetheless.

I'm almost at Regensburg, just a town away I think? ..maybe two? but then I could hear the tire pop. Not because of any obstruction on the road but because there was a car heading right at me. I turned the wheel so that it could hit the passenger seat but as I did so, I took out the gun and shot repeatedly at the driver's window as it was trickier than shooting from behind. 

As the cars made an impact, the emergency airbags set off. I didn't wait and jumped off the car.

I took a few scrapes, though it was nothing to me. Didn't hurt anyway.

They weren't the only ones. I reloaded both of the guns and shot at the men who even bothered trying. Call me cruel and merciless but is it my fault? no.

I didn't stay put and wait for more of them so I made them chase after me. Though, it'd be hard to keep up with my pace. If I  had to pick a club at University, it would have been track and field.' 

' I'm absolutely knackered. '  was what I thought as I shot another one of them in their heads. This time, these men are Russian. So I was right, this shitbag could be part of the Russian mafia.

"What?! Paulo's team has also been killed off?! How the fuck could that happen??! She's just a fucking omega!" One of them yelled in frustration to his buddy. I was on top of the house above them.

'An omega that's been trained since she was seven.'

"Ouch, that was quite hurtful. So what if I'm an omega? Hm? Never mind, I don't want to know." I yawned and shot them point-blank. I laid down on the roof and contemplated.

'...I'm bored and hungry and it's already getting dark, just my luck.' I groaned internally and twirled the knife I took from one of the men I shot.

-Third Person's POV-

"My daughter..you still can't find my daughter?!"Fox bellowed in rage. He threw the items on his desk to the ground, shattering them in the process. His pheromones were going wild as his subordinates were fighting to stay standing.

"I'm sorry Sir but, Mr. Massoumbert volunteered to send more of the Red Corps to Germany to find Miss. They've already talked to the government and they have also agreed to help behind the scenes. I also heard that Mr. Massoumbert asked his special acquaintances for aid as well in finding Miss."