Twenty-six

I looked down from where we were, I could see the guard in the entrance and he had blood oozing out of his head.

'Well..we're fucked.' 

"Do you have your phone?" I asked Quinn and she shook her head.

The alarm of the school blared. You see, what I absolutely hate about my school is that one, the police station is freaking far from here and two, my brother's company is as fucking far so the chances of Charles coming back here on time is a hilarious NO.

I wonder what went through this university's mind to just hire ONE security guard. 

I can hear the skidding of chairs, I'm sure they're doing the procedure of when this type of scenario happens. What shitty timing, just when all of the students are taking exams. A proctor usually goes around taking the boxes where our phones then give them back 30 minutes before the time all because after that one huge cheating incident.

Again, why the fuck do they do this? I'm pretty sure it's the crappy author's fault. I knew I hate this fucking novel.

"Ok, there's an emergency exit at the back where the chapel is. Instead of heel-toe, when you walk use the opposite so they can't hear your footsteps. It's even better if you remove your shoes." I explained. She nodded her head but as we head for the stairs, one of the guys with a gun started yelling.

"PEYTON QUINN LEDGER, COME OUT YOU FUCKING BITCH! I'M JUST GOING TO KILL YOU THEN MAYBE PARKER WOULD COME BACK." Then he started laughing like the idiot he is. Justin, no wonder you have been pestering Caius lately.

There were five of them, three have shotguns meanwhile the other two have a Glock. 

I heard students screaming at the top of their lungs and shots fired. 

I pursed my lips together and headed for the nearest class, I memorized the school grounds better than anyone because I used it as a way to escape in case Valentina's father wanted to drag me away. In the end, I didn't get to use my knowledge but now I will.

I knocked on the door and said I was a student. The teacher let me in but I told her that there was a way to get out of the building. Another exit is through the third floor's roof. You can jump down from the roof to the cafeteria's roof and from there it's low enough. 

It won't make too much sound since you can move the excess clinic mattress that was stored in the storage room that is also on the third floor. She nodded her head and asked her students to follow her. I managed to get the students from the third floor out of the building though Quinn refused to leave but help out.

She managed to lead some second-floor students but one of the men with a gun climbed up so she ran back to the third floor.

"What do we do now??" She panicked.

"...Archery Club."

"What?"

I moved to the Archery club and there were students that were still in their gear.

"Have far can you five aim at and get the shot?" I asked them.

"U-um..I can do 15 meters." One of the girls said.

"14 meters." The guy said.

"10 meters."

"6 meters."

"...You think you can handle shooting at a person? It's fine if you can't. I won't judge you." 

Three of them were fine with it, two girls and one boy, the one who said 15, 9, and 6 meters. I asked them to follow me and I grabbed five arrows along with the bow. Quinn grasped my writs and stared at me.

"I can do it. 5 meters is the most I can do." She said and she grabbed some as well.

We split up, I can tell they were nervous so I did the first shot. 

Back when I was still in my body as Ivy, my shitty perfectionist parents wanted me to be an expert in almost everything since I was their first child. So one of the classes I took was Archery when I wanted to go use a gun. I can shoot as far as 70 meters.

I breathed in and focused on the wind, you have to take everything in accord to be able to shoot right at the target.

I saw one of the guys burst into the ChemistryLab, the one with a shotgun. He was at least 20 meters away from me, not a big deal.

What pissed me off was that he grabbed Annie by the neck and Pierre tried fighting him. Before I could let anything happen, I acted fast.

I checked how sharp the end of the arrow was and then, I did it.

*SHICK*

It went through the side of his neck, he collapsed on the floor and bled out. I don't think I killed him but...eh, who cares? Wouldn't have happened if he didn't do this stupid shit. Not my fault.

Pierre hurriedly hugged Annie and seemed like he wouldn't let go of her.

'Sorry to those who will be traumatized by this. Life is ugly'

Quinn stared at me with wide eyes, in disbelief. 

"If you become my sister-in-law, I won't mind it at all." 

"Sister-in-law?"

"Ah- Nevermind." 

The first one to shoot after me was the girl who could do 6 meters, she was followed by Quinn who shot the same guy the other girl did because he was about to make a sound. So far they were doing great and there were two men left.

Namely, Justin who I couldn't find where he was, and another guy.

One of the girls took the opportunity to go to the first floor but as she did, Justin managed to come out of nowhere and grab her and point the gun on her head.

"OH QUINN, COME OUT NOW OR YOU WANT THIS GIRL TO DROP DEAD ON THE FLOOR~ AH WAIT, LET'S MAKE IT THREE GIRLS~" And on the corner, the guy who we were also looking for had the other girls who had bows. I looked around and it really was them, how the fuck?!

Quinn gripped my hand and trembled, "Quinn, listen to me. Hey you dude, come here as well. So, it looks like we are in a deep shit so I really don't want to let you go over there-"

"No it's fine, I have to." Quinn said determined.

"..Well alright. You boy, will help me. Go to the back and in that corner over there, shoot that guy. That should be around 12 meters. Think you can handle it?" 

"Yes."

"Alright, I'll take care of MoFugly." 

To be Continued . . .