Eighty-two

I checked my device, which is called a Protodisphone. One of the many things I've invented for my company. There were many uses for this device but I am the one who uses it the most as I am required to but in this world, I use it because I want to.

Contented with what I've seen, I shut it off and walked around the building. 

The building I am speaking of is one of the weaponry facilities of Santa Klaus. Specifically, the one he was supposed to use to ambush Vincenzo.

I am not just going to stand still and watch some fucker hurt the man that I love. He's mine..well, mine and Caius' to be more specific and I won't let anyone damage someone or anyone that's mine.

He might even get Heinrich involved and he's had enough manipulation in his life. 

I can quickly just kill Santa Klaus but I don't want to derive things from the main plot too much. I might mess something up that would be irreversible and I don't want that since I'm just a human by the end of the day.

Who knows what adverse effects would happen if I change the natural course of things too much? The most I can do is make the deadlines come in faster than planned.

Now, where the fuck did he hide that thing.

I walked around the premises, pretending to be one of them and these idiots don't even question it. I suppose the fake ID works like a charm.

While I was looking for the main vault, someone bumped me from behind. I controlled my irritation and looked behind me.

"Watch where you're fucking walking, newbie." A man with a scar from his eyebrow to his cheek cursed at me and brushed his shoulder off before walking away.

"Who is he?" I asked my device and all the information I needed popped out from the screen.

If I was back in my world, it would have been a 3D hologram feature but since if I do that here, people would freak out, I opted for the third option and that is for it to just appear on the screen.

"Neddison Lavigne..hm, I'll remember you." His face was also sort of familiar..I wonder where have I seen him before.

(A/n: That was intentional <33)

After observing how the place was structured, I could already figure out where they would've hidden the main vault.

And..I was right.

'Ha, a lock..a basic one at that.' I chuckled at the cute attempt of a lock this was.

Compared to the ones I was trained for, this was as hard as the one I hacked when I was just 9.

I waved the Protodisphone over the lock input and typed in the right keys before it opened for me.

Now..this would be fun.

I finished thirty minutes faster than I expected so I went back to the University. My professor handed me back my phone and this time Hunter was the one who picked me up. 

"How were your classes?" He asked me. 

'Heh, it worked.'

"It was alright."

. . .

-Third Person's POV-

A woman was just sitting in her office, going through her schedule when a notification was sent to her phone.

She saw that it was an email, and upon opening the file, she was baffled.