Seventy-nine

-Third Person's POV-

"Can we eat over there?" Valentina asked.

"We cannot, it's too dangerous for you-"

"It is not, trust me." She cut him off.

"...*sigh* Fine, but only this time." He warned before agreeing. 

Eventually, Wesley compromised with her that they must only use the table at an open balcony so that the pheromones could circulate out. The distracted Wesley failed to notice the piercing gaze Valentina was giving to the two people at the seat five tables away from them.

There sat Sebastian and Rosia, peacefully having dinner together.

'After not bothering to message me properly..not messaging Caius properly..you were only here with Rosia, huh? Interesting..' she thought while cracking her fingers.

She kept her eyes on the two people enjoying their meal far from her. Seeing how they interacted with each other and even the vibe. Eventually both she and them had to leave. It just so happened to be a coincidence that they both finished at the same time.

She let the two of them walk down first before dragging the stumped Wesley. 

"I-Is there something wrong???" He questioned.

"No, I just want to get something in my condo unit. Drive there, thank you." Was all she said before sitting down on the passenger seat.

Though he was confused, he went along with her wishes as drove back to her condominium. When they got there, she was just in time to see Claude coming out of the driver's seat to open the door for Rosia so she could come out. 

Rosia leaned in to peck him on the cheek and then giggle at her own antics. Meanwhile, with Valentina, this made her eye twitch. 

Sebastian walked out and escorted her to the condominium unit where they stayed at. When all three of them went in, she could see on Caius' floor, him staring down at the scene that happened with a broken heart.

This yet again, made Valentina's eye twitch.

She got down from the car and proceeded to walk into the condominium with haste to see what floor the lift ended on, it ended where she used to stay at before she moved in with Claude.

"So, she rented out that floor..hm." She clicked her tongue and walked back to the car.

"What did you get?" Wesely asked.

"Fuel." 

"Ha?"

"Nothing, just drive." 

"..Alright then?"

. . .

As Valentina sat on her chair, she laid down a piece of paper and started mapping out the series of events that were supposed to happen.

'First was Demetrius, he found pieces of evidence as to where he could locate his first love. This event made him stray a little from Caius as he was too immersed in finding her as he deemed it all his fault and blamed himself heavily for it.'