Forty-four

-Claude's POV-

"I'm leaving now." was what she said before going in the elevator.

I stood up and went over to the balcony to watch her get inside the car and drive off. I sighed and walked inside her room to grab her laundry and place it inside the washer.

I've been avoiding her for weeks now. I don't know how I was able to do it but it wasn't easy. Watching her be so close to that friend of hers and Charles really riled me up quite a bit but whenever I remember I don't have the right to feel so, I block off those emotions.

I never wanted to be close to her at first. Sebastian explained to me that when she came inside their room the day that I caught her, she changed right in front of them and brushed them off as if they were nothing.

She even asked him to tie her hair up but oddly enough, Caius was attracted to her at first sight.

That was why we didn't like her at first, we didn't want Caius to stray away from us just because of a little 17-year-old girl. It piqued my interest, what made Caius like her soo much. so I assigned myself to be her bodyguard, and the days I've spent with her made me change my own opinions.

But it was all weird, she acted nothing like a girl at her age should. She answers her university tasks as if they were the easiest thing, she could use a bow and arrow like it was her extra limb, play volleyball without a hassle, and pole fucking dance when I checked her background and she should have absolutely no way of learning this.

Many people may say that teenagers could act like an adult but she's different, it's almost as if she really is an adult stuck in that body. Her way of speaking was too sophisticated even if she was being rude, and she had a slight accent that she is trying to hide. A Posh British accent to be exact.

Even her poise was too defined, never once have I seen her slouch.

Everything about her made me question one thing to another, but I adore every bit of it. I want to stop voiding her but if I do then I might not stop myself from falling in deeper. Especially if I'm in my rut, who knows what I might do if she's close to me during a time I have no control over my instincts. 

Rosia wanted to have a night dinner out with all of us so Slade booked a reservation and so here we are at 8 o'clock in the evening.

"It's too bad Vincy isn't here, I already miss him soo much." She pouted.

"It's fine, Rosia. There's always another time." Caius smiled while rubbing her back.

"I know..I love you guys so much!" She pecked his cheek. 

I can feel my eyes twitch, I never liked how touchy she is. I always wondered how Sebastian became best friends with her when this is her attitude. I suppose she is nice but it irritates me how much physical affection she wants from us. 

She stood up and dragged Caius to take some pictures with her. We followed them from behind because Caius still wasn't feeling too well because of the previous days.

My phone then rang, I opened it and saw that it was Valentina who was calling me, she never calls me for anything unless it was important. I was about to pick it up when Rosia snatched it away from me.