Twenty-five

Next update is on Monday ( ' ▽ ' )ノ
.
.
.

"Are you finally coming back to Uni tomorrow?!" Annie asked hopefully from the phone.

"Mhm, after a goddamn week, Claude finally said I'm good to go." 

"Thank God, there's this bitchy transferee and she's totally gotten all over my nerves. Her name is Peyton Quinn and I fucking hate her. She was an Alpha Inferior but for some reason, she became a Beta Female." Pierre ranted.

"Slow down, why do you hate her?"

"Because she acts like she owns the goddamn school. Tch, Bitch just doesn't know you exist. Think about Maddy in that one series but the demonic version." I can imagine him rolling his eyes.

"Yeah I don't like her either, but a lot of our guys do. The seniors have been hitting on her."

"mm." I hummed, not very interested in the conversation. I don't really care about who the fuck she is, as long as she doesn't piss me off then I'm fine. I was lying in my bed while re-reading Roses Thorns from Gaius because it had just recently finished,

'Hm?' I looked at his profile and it looks like he published a new book entitled Forbidden Desire. A sequel to Roses Thorns,  I clicked on it and checked the synopsis.

It was an age gap romance, between multiple men and..a woman? One of the men as the main lead perspective of the novel was Ellis. The same guy from Roses Thorns,  but I thought Gaius was solely a BL author?

Hello dear readers, this is Gaius.

I hope you will all support me with my new book. I know that there is a difference since I added a woman in the mix but, I just want to try something new that I am currently interested in. Again, Thank you. :)

'...ok? Well, I guess I can read it.'

So far he only uploaded one chapter, I'll just wait until he uploads some more but the female lead's name is..huh..what a coincidence, it's Liberty. Liberty Ledger, as if my second name and Caius' last name were combined. Like we were married. 

How adorable..

.

.

.

"I'm leaving now." I said from the door going to the elevator

"Wait" I heard him from the kitchen. He walked in with a dress shirt that was clearly too tight on him.

"Did you leave these on the dryer again? " He gave me the pointed look. I just shrugged my shoulders.

" On purpose?" He asked defeatedly.

"I might have...who knows? I could have just wanted to see your muscles popping out from your top?" I smirked. 

I approached him and leaned to peck him on the cheek which he stared at me dumbfoundedly.

"Aww, too shocked to say anything? Pfft- also, your chest looks nice may I add." I laughed while patting his chest and walked away.

"Seriously you're such a brat..*sigh* call me if you need anything." 

'Heh, irritated him again. The best part of each day.'