Sixty-eight

-Third Person's POV-

(TW: This is still 18+ Content, Do you need a break? Alright then, OOH WHO LIVES IN A PINEAPPLE UNDER THE SEA~?)

" Do you know..my real hair color would be black like what I have on right now?  I never thought that I was anything special in appearance wise. ..Are you sure you still want me? What if I was actually ugly? " She asked while removing her own dress herself.

"We don't care. Short, tall, light-skinned, dark-skinned, plus-sized, skinny..We don't fucking mind it. "Slade insisted.

He kneeled under her while she stood, towering over him.

Slade looked up at her while tracing his hands on her thighs. He kept eye contact, seeing if she had any protest to his actions. He made his way to her panties, she tipped her head to the side and gave a seductive smile.

*rip*

He threw her underwear to the side and stared at her pink pussy that was glistening wet. Using his index finger, he gently rubbed her inner lips. Coating his finger with her juices, he brought it to his mouth and tasted her.

" You taste so damn good. " He groaned.

Unlike before, Valentina was more conscious now. The moment his tongue parted her slit, a jolt of pleasure rushed throughout her body. 

He easily found her clitoris and so he went to work. Sucking on it, she couldn't help but moan.

" F-Fuck-aah." She bit her lip to suppress her moan when Raven pulled it down.

" You always let that bodyguard of yours pull your beautiful lips..I don't like it. " He started then he went to capture her with his.

Pulling back he whispered in her ear, " Though I'd prefer to claim your body as ours, it is rightfully yours..unless you want us to have it." He latched his mouth on her neck and kissed it hard enough to leave hickeys.

" Now now, don't leave me out of the fun~." Demetrius whispered in her left ear and snaked his hand on her ribs.

Valentina was balancing on her left leg while her right was slung over Slade's shoulder. He devoured her tight pussy while pumping one finger in and out, prepping her. Raven focused on stimulating her other erogenous spots while Demetrius had her breasts for himself.

Caius bit his lip as he stared at Slade licking Valentina's pussy. He wanted to taste it himself while being fucked by Vincenzo. There were tears of pleasure coming out of his eyes but the urge to dominate Valentina was creeping slowly inside of him.

He wanted to be dominated and to dominate at the same time. What he wanted the most though..was to put his cock deep inside her, something he has never done before.

"I-Ivy..can-ahh.. can I please..h-have a taste? " Caius begged whilst moaning.

"Hngg-mnn..A taste? Do specify..." She said seductively.

" C-Can I eat your pussy please! " He managed to cry out,

Slade more than gladly gently placed her leg down and got up to kiss her. The rest of them were excited to see their beloved finally gain the confidence to do the first move.