One

A/n: I'm publishing a sneak peek which is this chapter. The official start of this book would be next year, on my birthday. My birthday is on the month of January.

-----------

"SoOoo, how was the book???" Nagisa grinned at me while wiggling her eyebrows.

"Stupid."

"W-What? Impossible, that's one of the best boy's love novels there is!" She slumped on her chair in exaggeration.

"Well it's stupid. Almost no plot and just full of horny fuckheads who wants to have sex in every place and way possible." I rolled my eyes remembering the public sex scene.

"But-"

"That idiot what's her face, Saint Valentine or some shit? Yeah her? Moron. She's disgusting. Why would she want to make guys who are clearly aren't interested and obviously bend the other way fall for her? She's literally shoving herself to them like a desperate little shit. It's pathetic. " Not to mention the fact she has the mentality that 'If I can't have them, then no one can' a total nut job.

"You mean Valentina Liberty?" She raised an eyebrow.

"Then the leading guy, Parkour I think that was his name? Weakling. They let the fact that they are an omega pull them down. Bunch of idiots I tell ya' " I puffed out a cigarette.

"Parker, Ivy. His name is Parker." She sighed.

(A/n: Try not to smoke guys.)

"Uh...if you say it that way then, I guess you are right." She said in defeat.

"Don't worry Nagi, it might just be me" I patted her back.

She was huffing but then her eyes widen behind me.

"Ivy, I know you are afraid of wasps.."

"Ugh, don't even talk about it. I hate those to the core of my soul"

"Well-"

*buzzz*

"There's a wasp.." I froze.

The fucking wasp is right in front of my fucking face and yet I couldn't move an inch.

*smack*

"Are you ok? It's fine, it's gone now.. " He cooed.

"Ha..thanks Farris." I sighed.

"It's ok, you have a meeting in 5 minutes." He smiled tenderly at me.

"Thank you, see you later Nagi" I smiled.

"I can't get over the fact that we are the only ones who have seen you smile." Nagi boasted. I playfully rolled my eyes.

. . .

"THOSE STUPID MOTHER FUCKERS! THEY ARE TESTING MY BLOODY FUCKING PATIENCE!" I yelled in anger as I slammed on my desk. The old geezers are asking me to give away 5% of the company shares to them? HA! with a stupid proposal like theirs's I fully am surprised at their arrogance.

"Here's your tea Ivy" Farris gave me a small smile and handed me a chamomile tea.

"You really don't have to do this, Farris. My secretary does these kind of things for me."

"I like doing this so don't worry."

The rest of the day was uneventful although I was planning on doing a little something.

"You are going to do what???" Nagi shrieked.

"I'm going to ask Barret out." I deadpanned.

"B-but why Barret??"