One Hundred One

-Sebastian's POV-

"Someone bought Vinston inc. ?" I curiously asked Nivet, my secretary.

The headline news featured that Vinston inc. was officially bought off. Vinston Inc. was owned by Heinrey Vinston, the son of Klaus and after his passing,  the CEO position was in question but it came as a surprise to us all when we found out that after two years, it was bought by someone.

"Yes Sir, it is actually a mystery. Their company is now in the process of being renamed." He reported.

"Renamed?" 

"Yes Sir. It hasn't been officially announced yet but there was a rumor that a wealthy woman bought the company and is renaming it into Venus Incorporation." 

I was amazed, to say the least, I never expected that someone would want to even try to buy that company. It was near bankruptcy, and the company itself didn't have much to offer.

"..A-Anyway *ehem* ..how was the drawing I commissioned coming along?" I asked him.

"Miss Resina said that she's almost finished. She was pleasantly surprised to see the very detailed description you gave. She thought that it was of a real person and was shocked that the person you are asking to have drawn isn't real. She even said that this drawing has to be one of the most beautiful drawings she's made."

"Alright, thank you."

If anyone knew that I was getting a drawing of a woman from my dreams commissioned, they'd label me crazy.

But maybe I already am, I'm going crazy because of these poisonous dreams of mine.

Everline Athena..who are you? I don't know you and yet you are so familiar. Do you know who I am? Did I do something to you that's why you are always showing up in my dreams?

Did Claude do something to you that's why you know who Valentina was? In one of my most recent dreams, I could have sworn you mentioned her name so distinctly and clearly.

"Then go ahead and try, Sevan. I could care less. Did you really think I'd have feelings for you just because you are Sebastian's counterpart? As long as I am alive in this world, Valentina Liberty Solace will never get a chance to step into this land. If you even try to do something to yourself, I'll kill her before you could even meet her.

"What's my schedule for the rest of the day?" I asked Nivet.

"Well, after you finish that paperwork on your table you're good to go." 

"Alright, thank you."

..

*sigh*

I was finally done for the day, just a few more days and I could finally see the painting. 

Before I continued home, I thought that I should go and buy Caius his favorite cake. He's been working hard lately and he deserves a nice treat. The cake shop was on a slow street, with not much activity going around there. 

"Good afternoon, Dolly." I greeted the kind old lady who was also the owner of the shop.

"Oh my, Hugh! Are you here to buy one of my special cakes?" She greeted me back with a smile.