Sixty-six

-Third Person's POV-

"She's here." Claude clenched his jaw at his discovery. Not because he's irritated at Valentina but because of the thought of someone else with her.

Demetrius marched toward them, "I just checked, Valentina's here-" he was cut off by Raven.

"Yeah no shit, you're late. We know that."

"Shut up for once! I saw her. She was wearing a black wig and she entered a room with some guy. I can't access the third floor. It was blocked off. " He gritted.

Meanwhile, Valentina, ten minutes ago was having a peaceful dinner with her date, Nixon.

By peaceful, I meant boring. Deadly Boring.

'How long is this motherfucker gonna talk?' She thought, uninterested in his rant.

In the middle of taking a bite of the steak in front of her, a glass of wine that a waiter was holding was falling in her direction. Not wanting to get her clothes stained, she moved. It shattered beside her foot, cutting some parts of her foot.

Nixon rushed to her and held her foot.

"Oh dear, you have injured yourself."

"It's not a big deal, also you call that an injury??"

Ignoring whatever she was saying, he suggested that they should clean up her wound. Like any other human being, it would be much more comfortable for her if there were no glass shards stuck on her skin so she agreed.

He escorted her to a private room and immediately she knew that his intentions were not pure. The aura of the room and himself wasn't one that she'd define as innocent.

She sat on the bed and crossed her legs, her eyes trailed up to meet his, and she tilted her head.

"Well? Where is the first aid kit? I thought we were clean this?" She asked, expressionless while wiggling her foot.

He smirked and chuckled but he did go to get a first aid kit. He kneeled in front of her and started to sloppily take out the shards of glass. He stared up at her to see her reactions but he didn't get any, not even a flinch.

She just gazed back at him, somehow he suddenly felt small under her stare.

This caused him to have a hard-on.

"Ah, you have something here.." He pretend surprised and outstretched his hand toward her lips.

He wiped her lipstick, smudging it horizontally then wiped the lipstick on his lips.

"Oops, I was mistaken." He chuckled. all the while Valentina still stared at him stoically.

He flirtatiously slides down, his hand slowly moving down from the side of her breasts to her thigh then down to her leg then to her foot.

The moment he tried licking her foot, she pressed her heel to his right shoulder blade, pushing him back.

He stumbled all the way to a single couch. He winced but when he opened his eyes, Valentina was already strutting toward him.

The leg with the slit of the dress kicked up to his thigh, digging the heel down. She grabbed his necktie and glared at him.

"I see that I have to add Insolent men to my list of disgust. You bloody cunt."

"W-what are you doing? Y-You Omega B-Bitch!" He stuttered in an attempt to remove her hands from him.

"Not only did you try to drug me with that drink earlier, and not only did you prepare aphrodisiac candles, you even tried even doing it in the old fashion way? Tell me, how many times have you done this?"