One Hundred Fourteen

The only people who didn't see me yesterday were Raven, Demetrius, Vincenzo, and Caius. for reasons, I was fully aware of. I was reading a random book I found while grinning to myself under the duvet.

..I haven't smiled this much in a long while. How nice it is. I wonder if I deserve to be this happy?

But at this point, I'll decide what I want and I'd like to be happy for once. 

I knew for a fact that the bathroom didn't have any cameras in them so I comfortably took my time bathing. I usually didn't have to bring my clothes in the shower since no one was allowed inside my room hence I could freely move around either naked or in my robe.  

Needless to say, I forgot to bring clothes to the bathroom. I don't usually forget my things but I am in their home, I didn't need to put my guard up. 

'At least there's a robe in here somewhere, I could use that.' 

After bathing, I rummaged around and found a robe inside the cabinets. They were neatly folded black cotton robes. They removed the tie around it.

It wasn't like I was planning on killing myself with it, I swear my men are both adorable and foolish.

I tucked one end to the other and walked out of the bathroom with my hair still dripping wet. It'll dry on its own so why would I even bother?

Immediately once I stepped out, another pheromone was inside the room. I knew who it was even without seeing who they were.

Raven.

I stared at him with annoyance and then rolled my eyes. "Another one? Fucking great.

He raised both of his eyebrows at me when he saw that I ignored him and went directly to the closet. I haven't properly scoped out the clothes in here so now I really could see them all as I pulled out each section.

I picked a brown set and proceeded back to the bathroom to change. When I walked out, he was dutifully fixing the sheets on my bed.

"You don't need to do that." I pointed out.

He shrugged and continued until he finished. I clicked my tongue at him before walking up to the bed, throwing the pillows across the room, and thrashing the bed making it even messier than it was.

Flicking his eyes up at me, a small smile painted his face then turned to walk towards the pillows. Picking them up and then fixing the sheets again, diligently, slowly, and oddly..lovingly. I watched him fix it again, and again. I made him repeat it five times before I sighed and asked, "Why are you doing this???" I interrogated as I began to fake irritation.

"I can't let our precious woman sleep on a messy bed." He stated as if it was the most natural thing.

I puffed a breath and ignored him though I truly felt guilty for making him do that over and over again but at the same time elated. It was as if small bolts of electrifying happiness has kissed my skin. Was this what people meant when they feel giddy?

He went to the pantry and took out a few things, he fixed them on a plate and placed them on the table in front of me. Those luscious glossy red heaven dipped in matte brown goodness, They were chocolate-coated strawberries.

He leaned on the couch and stared at me, "Do eat it, my sweetheart. I know you like them." his gracious smile then crept up to his face.

I glanced over at him, and he tipped his head towards the plate, motioning me to eat them. I took a piece and ate one. I could hear him breathe out a sigh before sitting properly on the couch, facing the Holovision.