Eighty

"...Miss, you are in love." She said.

"Excuse me?" 

I was taken aback, what does she mean that I am in love? How am I in love??

"Let's have a woman-to-woman talk. What you are experiencing right now are emotions of being in love as well as jealousy. They make your heart flutter, they give you butterflies, and when you see someone else try to take them, you act on your instinct of a person trying to steal someone you love."

"Sorry, I'm lost. I'm in love? I'm actually in love??"

"Yes, you are. The meter on my machine shows your heart beats so I can also use them as a reference as well as the mood meter."

"..I'm in love..oh my."

I stood up and thanked her for her time. When I got out Hunter looked at me with very concerned eyes.

"What was the problem??" He worried.

"I'm in love."

"W-What?!"

. . 

I laid down on my bed, refusing to eat dinner as I no longer had the appetite to.

'I'm in love..with them. So this is what it feels like to be in love?'

A phantom smile reached my smile at the thought of finally being in love. I can't believe it, an emotion that experts and professionals told me that I would be forever void of.

'Eat that professor Manky Knob.' 

*dials*

"Bitch, why are you calling us so dead in the night? " Pierre cursed.

"I'm in love.

I could hear Annie spitting something while the voice of Quinn squealing like a dying lizard echoed from the other end of the phone.

"I KNEW IT! I KNEW SHE'D FUCKING REALIZE IT SOMEDAY!" Pierre yelled.

"I went to a counselor."

"And I'll pretend I didn't hear that. Anyways! What do you feel? Are you excited?? Are you gonna confess??"

"..Oh, right. I should plan on what to do. Thank you for reminding me."

"What?"

"Good night."

"Wha- BITCH WAI-"

I then placed down my phone. Though I did catch  Annie calling Pierre stupid before I ended it.

Alright, I heard once from Nagi that if you love someone, what their bullshit is your bullshit therefore I conclude that their bullshit is now my bullshit. Following that train of thinking, I need to help them..now.

Who shall go first? I don't think I love one of them more than the other since they all give me equal amounts of the flutter factor and the butterfly category. I also care for them more than anyone I have ever met so they are standing on top of the pyramid for me as of now.

Wait, how do I help them without raising flags on how I knew beforehand? I wouldn't want them to think that their life was just a tacky novel that I despised. 

My time limit would be just a week before Rosia's birthday as that event would be one of the biggest ones since it'll be their break-up arc.

'Hm..' I then thought and went to check the mapping chart I made.

Ah, that'll be easier than I thought..

The next day came and since it was a Sunday, there weren't any classes. I checked the time first before moving forward with my first move.