Seventy-seven

"You don't get it. How am I supposed to do something like that?? Sure, this body has muscle memory but that doesn't mean, I, myself am capable of doing it. I've only had four years of training for God's sakes!"

"You got yourself in this position. You wanted her life. You get her life. Find a fucking way."

"She herself didn't want to in the first place, what made you think that I'd want to?!"

"That's the thing...you're not her."

"Y-you..you planned this..didn't you? I-I shouldn't have told you anything!"

"Too late..Liberty."

*gasp*

"W-What the fuck was that?!" I got up from my bed and contemplated.

I'm pretty sure..that was my body. 

Why was I confronting the prime minister?? I hate that fucking bastard. Piece of shit kept trying to trap me discreetly for the past six years. He always wanted my grandfather, rather, grand-uncle to not hand me the succession but it wasn't like I wanted to succeed it in the first place.

And why the fuck did me refer to me as Liberty?? 

..Wait...am I seeing what is happening over there?? The context of their conversation seemed as if he knew that Valentina was inside my body. She mentioned that she received training which would be natural to do since she is in my body and if she said she lost her memories as a guise then of course she'd go through it immediately. They constantly check me every day and a small difference in mannerisms would catch their eyes.

Adding the fact that she barely knows who I am, she'd fail in answering their tests relating to any governmental, financial, scientific, and, mathematical questions.

But why four years? Does time move differently from both worlds?? That would be the only logical explanation as it does seem that my body matured slightly more than before. 

This would leave me with one more question, 

Why.

Why do I see what is happening? Why am I dreaming about it?? I shouldn't have any more connection to that world..unless I do that I am not aware of.

*sigh* What a headache so early in the morning.

..

I haven't heard from them aside from their minimal replies. I suppose Claude relied upon the message I told him three days ago to the rest of them. I admit that I was rather harsh on him that day, usually, that doesn't happen. I am still not sure what came to me.

"GOOOOD MORNING, MY CUTE LITTLE SISTER~!" Milan sang in his horrible voice while slamming the door open energetically.

"..."

"..*sigh* Good morning, Milan." I greeted him. He came closer to me and hoisted me up to my feet. 

What is he planning this time? a day before yesterday until last night we spent at a more private place. It was private because we left at two o'clock in the morning just to ride a private jet to London so we could have a tour and eat at some famous food places.

"Go a little bit closer to your right." Milan motioned.

"No." I refused.

"Please..." He stared at me as if he was a puppy and I particularly kicked the said puppy.

"Ugh, fine...you're annoying." I moved.

He went into the frame and with a click of a handheld button, the camera clicked.