Forty-five

-Third Person's POV-

(Warning: Oh, there might be some mature scenes down below so..beware. MWAHAHAHAHA)

Valentina jumped down from the third floor and managed to land on top of the lid of a large garbage dumpster. She ran to the back alley since she will be able to get better hiding spots. She knew that her pheromones would have been a disadvantage for her so she removed her coat and left it in one spot.

A person's pheromones linger on their clothes so she was thankful she wore thick layers of clothes. She first removed the coat, blazer, over top, and then her stockings. She placed them at a place where they could be deceived where she was at.

One of the men of Vincenzo stumbled upon Valentina but since he didn't properly assess the situation that he looks just like one of Heinrich's men, she knocked him out. She dragged his body to one corner and grabbed his gun and ran off.

'Vincenzo? ' She wondered as the breeze had a scent of his pheromones.

When she took a right turn, she spotted him. He was in the middle of 4 other bodies and he just shot another one through their head.

She noticed that his pheromones were much stronger than normal and that his face was flushed red. His eyes met her's but she saw that there was someone else hiding in the corner so she lifted her arm and shot him point-blank in between his eyes.

Vincenzo already reached her and pulled her hand towards him. He placed his hands on both sides of her face and cupped her cheeks. He leaned his forehead onto hers and sighed a breath of relief.

"Thank God you're fine.. " He repeated over and over again.

" V-Vincenzo, what's wrong? ..Are you perhaps in your rut right now??" She whispered. She was getting light-headed by how strong his pheromones were.

" Just bear with it for now until we get to my hotel room. " He rasped and dragged her to where his car was.

He informed Ymir that he already has Valentina and to proceed with the original plan. 

When they got inside, he placed her in his office room. Before closing the door he said, "Don't open the door, ok? Lock it. Do not open the door." He then slammed the door shut.

She followed what he said and remained inside the room. A few hours passed and she checked the time as it was 3:17 in the morning. It wasn't until she heard things breaking on the other side.

She hesitated but when she heard a gunshot, she grabbed the gun she stole and opened the door. 

The man had his gun pointed at Vincenzo, he was caught off guard, and that's when she shot him. She rushed to Vincenzo who thankfully seemed unharmed.

(A/n: and so it begins)

"Vincenzo! Hey! Old Brussel Sprout! " Even if she was having a hard time keeping her consciousness, she still worried over him who was just staring at her face.

She was straddling him unintentionally from panic but she realized that too late when he placed his hands on her waist. He lifted her up, making her wrap her legs around his torso.