Ninety-six

-Heinrich's POV-

"Hey, Vince~" I  sang.

I knew he was busy but I still wanted to bother him. After all, it has piqued my interest to find out what is there in Claude's unit. I saw that the security camera was on but then all of a sudden it just so happened to switch off. Not only that but not a single footage was recorded during that time.

I hardly find that a coincidence.

"What is it?" He glared at me.

I cheekily smiled at him before proposing my idea. He stared at me as if I was some sort of idiot but when he noticed that I was serious about it. He had no choice but to comply, Yay!

I had tight security around that area to record if there was anyone suspicious around. I didn't want that Valentina girl getting to it before I could~ what a weird pesky thing.

I quickly danced my way up to Claude's unit and looked around. Let's see where that little rat had been~

I turned on the enhanced blue light. Vincenzo stayed by the door frame while I scoped out her fingerprints. 

"Aha! found it~" I can see that she has been looking through the walls. I wonder why..let's find out!

"Vincy, bring that out for me, please?" 

He walked over to me and did it himself, he scanned the whole room, and less than fifteen minutes later, we found what that little girly has been looking for. But wait, there's a room here? when did Claude cover this wall up?

Vincenzo glanced at me and I nodded to him to go for it. I, for one, do not like doing dirty work. He removed the barricade and we managed to rip the blocking off. It was a bedroom. A woman's bedroom at that. 

When I rummaged around, I managed to find a tag. It had the barcode and even the date of when it was manufactured. It was this year. My brows knitted in confusion, Claude couldn't have done this..could he?

*tap*

It was a metal sound, Vincenzo detected something metal inside the walls, and just like any other normal person, we went to destroy the wall to grab it. What we pulled out was a box, it was perfectly hidden and was a preservation box. Seeing as how Valentina's fingerprints were placed, she was looking for this box, I presume.

I then heard a soft distinct click. I whipped my head to the security cameras and I was right, It happened again. Who the fuck is maneuvering those cameras???

I decided to push that thought back for a moment so I could find out what this box was. Vincenzo took out a laser knife and the box contained, photos. They were holographic photos of us. All of us, there were soo many and the shots taken were quite lovely. Why would there be a holographic drive of photos in Claude's fucking unit???

Holographics are hard to produce.

The photos were us smiling at the camera, moments I don't recall but there were others that I do recall but I didn't remember anyone being there aside from us.

There was one thing that didn't add up though.

"Who took these," Vincenzo stated.

Exactly my question, it was in Claude's room but he is also in these pictures as well. I studied the photos a bit harder to figure out a pattern if there were even any. And to my pleasant surprise, there was.