Seventeen

I wore makeup and the black wig that I always wore to work. 

"Charles, are you there??" I yelled out loud.

"It's Claude, Miss McKenna-...who are you? " He paused and stared at me.

"*sigh* You are the second one to have said that, it works then. If I can fool a General like you then it's foolproof. As long as my rachet pheromones don't leak out." I shrugged.

"..No wonder I couldn't find you that time at the hotel.." He said and I smirked.

I grabbed all the stuff I needed and walked out to the Elevator. As his job was, he dropped me off at my workplace but instead of leaving, he followed me in and sat down in one corner while he guarded me from afar.

I greeted Mrs. Milford and went to the dressing room to change. 

I went to my usual post inside the restaurant.

" Those fucking bastards really want a piece of me.." I heard Mrs. Milford curse. I walked near her and handed her a cup of tea. 

"It can relieve nerves." I gave her a small smile.

"Oh Thank you, Valerie *sigh* sorry it's just there's just been a little bit of a personal issue." She patted my head. She's the only one I will allow to pat my head, she's like a grandmother to me.

"I hope it's nothing big," I said.

"Well if it does become big then, I will just show them that I am not someone to be underestimated." She smirked, Mrs. Milford is an Alpha Superior and her husband is currently in another country.

"Of course, I will just go back to work." I said and excused myself. I wiped the floors that were dirty in the area I was stationed at. It was unusually dirty today, what a pain..

*Step Step Step*

I looked back at the wet floor that was now been stepped on and dirtied. 

'It's fine, I'll just wipe it again later.' 

After a while, I went back to clean that area and even put up a wet floor sign. Not even five minutes passed and it was dirtied once more by a clumsy co-waiter who spilled soup. 

'..it's ok, I'll wipe it again. No big deal.' I thought.

In the meantime, I served the other guests and wiped the tables. After three hours I went back and wiped the floor. 

*sigh* Finally it's clean..

"Valerie, that table over there needs you." Gianna, another waitress said.

I nodded my head and went to attend to them. I got what they wanted and when I came back, this time there was rice all over the floor that I just cleaned.

'..It's FINE. I'll just CLEAN IT UP.'

"Miss McKenna." I heard Sir Claude say from behind me.

"Yes?" I asked.

"I will need to leave, please call me if anything happens. I already added my number to your phone." It seemed urgent so I nodded and he left. I wonder if he knows we aren't allowed to have our phones while working. We used to be allowed to but a freaking idiotic co-worker fucked up on the job so all of us had to face the consequences.

Time passed and it was two hours away from clocking out. There were no more guests nor customers coming in since we closed early.

Mrs. Milford said that it was best to for today so we just had to clean up. She wanted me to leave early but I told her that it was alright. I was assigned to clean another station since she had to leave early for emergency reasons.